southeast drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southeast drifters

this message is to any southeast drifters that would like to meet up sometime to have a drifting event or something of the sort....i currently can not find hardly anyone to drift with and it sucks having to do it illegally....by the way i wish usdrift would have more competitions in my this area

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=7626

Comment

SE Drift

I'm setting up a drift day in North Carolina. I have talent, I just need a track or parking lot to use.

Comment

Ive heard somewhere Lowe's motor speedway has been used for some drift event, so theres a possibility, I live up in Bristol, right near Bristol Motor Speeday, and there arent many places around here, and well....anyone who knows about bristol knows it could never be drifted or anything like it haha. There are a few big parking lots around here that my friends and I practice in, and we have permission to use this big huge one any time we want (you just just gotta ask people nicely, they sometimes hear you out haha). Anyway, I'd like to see a drift event closer up this way....I cant get to atlanta on a weekday and then come back, just a bit too far and I cant take a day off. So if one does get set up I'd like to see it done on the weekend.
        Last edited by M5-Drifter; 09-11-2004, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M5-Drifter
          Ive heard somewhere Lowe's motor speedway has been used for some drift event, so theres a possibility, I live up in Bristol, right near Bristol Motor Speeday, and there arent many places around here, and well....anyone who knows about bristol knows it could never be drifted or anything like it haha. There are a few big parking lots around here that my friends and I practice in, and we have permission to use this big huge one any time we want (you just just gotta ask people nicely, they sometimes hear you out haha). Anyway, I'd like to see a drift event closer up this way....I cant get to atlanta on a weekday and then come back, just a bit too far and I cant take a day off. So if one does get set up I'd like to see it done on the weekend.
          Yes last week of august they had an event on the training tracks out back of the speedway. I went but didnt stay long too many people in too little of a space . However they did have a Formula D driver there doing judging. If you guys can get together an event in NC it would be awesome. Atlanta is just too far away.

Comment

This is the former BlueRidgeDriftr, had to go with my lucky number

Comment

Haha ok, well anyway, It would be nice to get something together, maybe like.... I dunno......would we just want it to be a fun get together/showoff event? We can figure out something, gimme a shout on aim or msn 003 and we can start planning something if you want.

Comment

Good deal sorry i took so long to reply got hung up on some school crap, you know the usual. Anyways yeah an event for fun or show would be great considering most of the people I know interested enough to go wont have much skill or exp. But yeah Ill IM and we can start planning something. Hopefully get some people goin sideways around here...

And dammit this computer wont let me access my user cp! Need the TEIN Dampa-Chi!!
                Last edited by 003; 09-22-2004, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X