X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC BBQ/POTLUCK MEET Sept 18, 04

Socal OC DRIFTERS BBQ/POTLUCK MEET Sept 18, 04

TIME: 1200 noon to 10pm

Bolsa Chica STATE BEACH (Lot #24 on your left near life guard tower 26)
    $5.00 for entry fee parking is included.

Operating Hours:
    During Pacific Daylight Saving Time (entry gate closes at 9:00 p.m. and park closes at 10:00 pm.)

Bolsa Chica website

Map Quest

Rules and useful info for the meet.
    Basically they don't want to baby sit us, so please be on your best behavior. And if anything goes wrong it's my *Censored**Censored**Censored*

1. They are aware that this get together may end up 50+

2. I tried to reserve two fire pits but they said it’s a first come first serve. But I want everyone to meet in lot # 24.

3. Dogs are allowed just not on the beach. They must be on a 3ft. leash. Keep off sand.

4. Obey the 25mph signs No speeding, No revving, No racing, No burnouts.

5.Please keep all your valuable things locked in your vehicles, or attended to. No one is responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items but you.

Okay so you’re able to make it

Things to bring:

Beach chairs, Sun block, Change of clothing, Surf Boards, Beach towels, Hats, sun glasses, grills, coolers, food, ect.

Basically theirs nothing planned other then have fun do what ever you want to do. As long as it’s not causing problems. I’m sure everyone well mannered will be attending. So I’ll see everyone their.

NOTE: We do not encourage driving at speeds in excess of the posted speed limit. Please drive responsibly. Drive safely!
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    14.29%
    Maybe
    28.57%

It's time for another one of those crazy meets. I promised another meet back in august. But hey it's better late then never.

Comment

Bring more Korean BBQ and I'll think about it

Comment

No doubt I'll have tons of KBBQ. I'll see if jack can get some too. Since I am working on his car for free!

Comment

hahaha... man i hope my car is gonna be outta the shop by the meet.... (paint shop)

Comment

Dude how about your vents? lol I still have them. Your going to need some advans.

Atleast your car isn't as bad as ours. lol reprime, and a NEW! bottem end my cousin isn't paying a cent for!
            Last edited by emission; 09-09-2004, 05:25 AM.

Comment

hahaha aight yeah i gotta pick em up b4 then

Comment

Hey I'll be there... I wont know anybody at all so you'll have to bare with me for being quiet....

Comment

We make freinds very quickly most of us thier are very much laid back.

Comment

From the looks of the poll and people posting, this meet looks like it's gonna be a little small.....

Comment

well it's usually like that then people appear outta no where plus it seems like people have been less on

Comment

Usually I have meets posted months in advance. Some of the other guys went on to other forums. But they are still comming.

Comment

Hmmmm, looks like work is gonna keep me from sticking around. I'll try and head down there before/after depending on what time I'm working. Not exactly sure yet........

Comment

hey guys ill try to be there. u guys have probably no clue who i am but always up for meeting new pepz to chill with. probably roll there with my s14 and a friends s13 both competly stock since we just got them and its summer works slow and no money for upgrades. but well see whats up its near by since where from 909 area/.

Comment

BUMP! I'll be down there with the rally car.

Comment

Working...
                              X