Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone go to Drift Day at irwindale 9/05

hey

did anyone go to drift day today at irwindale? I tried going but it was drivers only today. Just wanted to know how it was, never been to a Drift Day before

i was there.
    driving.
    having fun.
    not giving a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

I started hearing the cars and that got me going, til I realized I couldn't get in

You guys must have been hot as hell out there, it was already 90 degrees at 10 in the morning

Comment

yeah it was pretty damn hot.
        i brought water in the car with me when i was out on the track.
        however, after 10 minutes, the water was hot.
        so, it sucked.

Comment

Sam said it was 104 degrees.

my car was running hot most of the day =/

still fun tho, i ran es100s in the back so that was interesting getting used to. i usually have crap no grip tires in the rears. haha (no $$).

Comment

i was there driving. i was driving the red turbo miata that was spinning like a top. (thats what i get for having a short wheelbase car with not a lot of possible steering angle and cheap tires in back).

it was hot but it was really fun to get to drive on that track. the bank was fun to drive on even if i had no chance of drifting it with my power and skill level.

the cool thing was that when you actually got out there, the fear of smacking a wall was reduced because everything seemed much more spaced out than it does when you just spectate.

how much do you think it will cost to fix that green S13 (with skyline tail lights)? that thing kinda looked like a corvette from behind when the wall was done with it.

i took off pretty early cuz i had to drive back down to san diego but even only doing 3 run groups was awesome. fun day all in all.

Comment

Milano's green car is done.
              it is totalled.

Comment

I had great fun after being the entrance to the oval entry deny guy in the morning. I got to drive in the afternoon. I had fun... lots of fun.

Comment

Hey, that was you?

I was the one that asked if they were allowing spectators, I was gonna ask if you could sneak me in haha j/k

Comment

I would have said.... "NO, A-HOLE. But if you bring me food I might think about it. I need salt, lots of salt."

Then I would have taken the food and denyed you entry. MUUAAAAHAHAHA!

Comment

HAHAHAHA... jackass

Comment

Working...
                      X