The next drift event in N.Cal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next drift event in N.Cal?

Hyper Fest was on the 11th whats next in Nor Cal?

im guessing theres not going to be one soon

Comment

where are you guys in norcal? I'm moving back up to tahoe in about two weeks and I was thinking about trying to get stead air force bases old tarmac(where scca runs autocross about every three months) to allow some drift events. that's in reno, NV which is about 2.5hrs from sac. if there were enough people interested I could make it happen. and it's nice there pretty much year round.

Comment

Some time in October, god-willing...At least that's what I hear.

Comment

hey vwtech, ANY drifting event is a welcome event. reno may be quite a few hours away from here, but im sure ide be able to make it there someday.

Comment

im 925 east bay

Comment

10/30 SonomA

Comment

Ive talked to victor and he said maybe around oct. It might be a two day practice event. Hopefully itll run the same setup as hyperfest. I want to get used to that set up.

Edit: Victor was the one who organized hyperfest.

Comment

I heard the next event would only be on the paddock. I really hope they would open up turn 7 again for some more drifting action!!

Hubert
                  Hubert Young
                  KORE 8 Films

Comment

they need to close that stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* sharp *Censored**Censored**Censored* turn that fu_cked everyone up.

Comment

As long as they keep this corner I'm all good.

Seriously though, I wish we ran in the Formula D configuration. However, I understand the safety issues that kept them from doing it that way.

Sunday was the best...With tandem galore! Less air though...

Comment

Sweet shot! Is that the same one as the one in your sig or is it a new one?

Comment

Where can I find the video of you jumping that corner? I almost pissed myself laughing when you landed it. I thought you were gonna roll for sure.

Comment

so....uhh...... when is the next event? this post did really give a good answer.

Comment

ahah i think its just lingering
                              o well ill know sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                              X