Bmw??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw??

I was surfing through this site one lazy summer day and I came upon some pics of BMWs (older like late 80's)drifting. At first I was like "hmm... that is interesting", but as a began to think about it I became more interested. They look like farely light cars, and are rwd, and are pretty cheap like everything from the 80's. They are a bit butt-ugly but who cares. So I was wondering if anyone has any more info, or has some pics, or knows of any bodykits that will make them less revolting. Leave one!

i drifted an old bmw for awhile, there fun. I had a 533i, it had a lot of torque but was really heavy. The models your thinking of are the e30 (late 80s body style) 3 series. There good cars, there is good aftermarket support and theyy are light. It seems that a lot of peolpe who modify the e30s do engine swaps from newer bmws. the engine from a e36 ms will bolt right in to a e30 3series thats plenty of power to drift orgrip or whatever. I think your definantly in the wrong section, and this should be moved where more eople will help. Just search e30...... on yahoo. good luck

Comment

yeah i drifting a '87 325is.......but not too much though,part are too much for me(die poor i am).....i got some clips of BMW drifting somewhere :P......i t's cool though.........i would like to see more BWMs in D1 that would be off the hook!!!!

Comment

i saw a couple of bmw's drifting at
        the last D1 search in cal spdwy.
        hope we have more in the future.

Comment

I autocrossed my old E21 Bimmer. It was a 1983 320iS, the one with the optional LSD and recaro seats. Pretty old school cool, and it handled well. It only weighed 2200 lbs approx. Began breaking down on me though and no money to fix was gonna sell but Hurricane Ivan decided to put two trees on top of her...RIP...

Comment

Working...
          X