Atlanta meet a success!!!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta meet a success!!!.

The Atlanta meet was a huge success, over 50 people showed up and we spent nearly an hour talking about alot of stuff that we hope to implement in the very near future. I want to personally think Competition clutches, my brother Mike at Tophat performance, Drift Mechanics, Vick Racing, Drift 411, Batleground performance and Drifter Mike, the Club 4ag guys that showed up and many more. We had alot of great info, some big plans and some small plans, we even had parents show up to voice their opinions. It went well, smoothly and the lot outside was full. Things are about to start happening so check for the future updates.

Here are some of the photos, I didn't get very many due to talking my head off.

It was great.

A success indeed!!!

I can't thank you enough for organizing that whole thing. It was cool to see so many familliar faces of the folks I have met on the streets and around the A-town. It was also great to meet all the folks I hadn't met yet. It's exciting to see the early stages of this much needed organization. Tons of props to Ghost and everyone else who made it happen.

Is anyone planning to go to Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta Next weekend? My whole crew (everyone in that back corner from Joe Vick on around past the soda machine) and a bunch more who didn't make it Fri. are planning on camping out up there all weekend. Let me know...

Comment

hey thats the back of my head in the first pic

the last pic is after the meet about to go to the practice spot
      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 09-20-2004, 02:12 PM.

Comment

aww damit, my car was parked to the side in that pic argghhh!!! lol.

Anyway, maybe sometime middle or late Oct we plan to visit your neighborhood and have a few runs on the Tail. Hopefully everyone can make it on our side and I'll be able to atleast get the viscous lsd in.

Comment

when is the next one?

Comment

Working...
          X