moving to tampa bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to tampa bay

i just got news that im moving from japan in tampa bay in like 3 months...japan is my life..i love it...i love the community on base...i love my school..i love my girlfriend...i love my bro's...i loved my life here..now i feel like im gonna kill myself.

well...if the feeling of killing myself goes away..i was just wondering who lives in tampa and if there is even a scene there..

whatever

lates,

marko

i live in tampa there a scene but they are more ricers and american cars punks the you can count. But at sunshine raceway theres a good drag track. and some drifts

Comment

Damn dude, that sucks, anything you can do so you dont have to move? Well, sorry bout it, but I wish you the best of luck. Most places usually have a huge ricer scene and they think they are badass, and then theres the ricers who try and act like they can drift (it cracks me up), but hopefully you can find a good group of drifters, and a good place, so you can drift it up and maybe be a bit happy about your move.

Comment

wanna bring me back sum jdm goodies ill pay you, dont worry all that expereince wiht driving in japan, youll probably be a very good drifter when you get back to the states, hell make the scene revolve around you dominick toretto style

p.s. woo 405 posts holla

Comment

I live in Tampa.

Hit me up at mranlet@tmail.com or PM me - we'll hook it up.

You'll forget you ever left Japan

Comment

domo guys..

what stuff are you guys lookin for in japan? ill prolly bring back some shift knobs...but i dont wanna get anything nissan specific just incase i dont find a 240 in florida...maybe mranlet can help me out there?

where do you live bluedragon? just wanted to know cuz ill inform everyone when the exact date is and ill drive the stuff to you if you're close by and meet up and talk/drift. my friend here lived in jacksonville for all his life till he moved to japan and said florida was like civic-ville..oh i cant wait...

are 96-97 240's plentiful around the tampa area?

thanks,

marko

Comment

i live in jerseyy

Comment

Yeah the 240sx a very plentiful. Every where you look you can find a least one 240sx. I look at 91-94 because there easier to get a hand of. The website is xatracing.com, they mostly sell 240sx and 240sx parts. I just found a great place to drift, there website floridadrift.com.

Comment

Working...
                X