Blood MTN meetup, ATL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood MTN meetup, ATL!!!

Alright like always, 2TND racing and all the peeps who roll with us are having another meet up to "cruise" Blood Mtn this weekend and short noticed, again. We haven't picked a exact day yet, because we're still trying to see what day most of the people can get off of work to go.
    We're leaving maybe in the morning or early afternoon and spending the day up there and leaving around or before nightfall. As usal, we will gas up and check tire pressure before and after.
    If anyone in the area is intersted on going or wanting more info, private message me, hit me up on AIM- i8upurvtec.

We also will be planning a meet up at the tail of the dragon sometime in the coming weeks. http://tailofthedragon.com/

this is what cars are tuned for, not to look pretty in a damn show. hit us up

Comment

I hope its on Sat. because I work Sun.

Comment

then I cant go biaaatch. go to sleep we gotta install that lsd and brakes early. be over a 8:30

Comment

i got some friends who might wanna go lemme know a date and ill spread the word to them.

Comment

almost confirmed tail of the dragon meet up for october 9th and 10th, saturday and sunday.

Comment

bump

Comment

um......................bump...........yeah....... ..

Jay- check your PM

Comment

one last bump

Comment

Working...
                  X