Them TX boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them TX boys

Whatsup. Hope you guys are still here after that server downage thing. Yo AJ, I got a "tyte jdm supercar" as you call it aka. s14. Just letting yall know/ wanderin what yall had been up to. Hardluck you still here man?

yeah i drift where are located? it sux in houston, im off290

Comment

I live in the DFW. How does Houston suck. From what I hear, Houston has a pretty big drift scene. At least comparatively. And outside of drifting. Ive seen some pretty hot cars come out of Houston. See the FD in my sig, the guy that owns it lives in San Antonio. You could prob hook up with him for some drifting a little closer to home. Sn is Rogu3 on driftcentral.com

Comment

Hey hey, yeah I'm still around, not really doing anything drift related, aside from watching Initial D for the umpteenth time.

Anywho, I'm in the market for an S13 or an S14 even, I think I found one in Carrollton, but if you, or anyone, knows anything, keep me posted.

Oh yeah, and we need to get the boys out to N. Beach sometime, kick it for awhile, chill. And then we can run the Lake Worth downhill, yeah, that'd be cool.

- Nathan

Comment

hell yeah

lets just keep posting and he tx thing will catch on. cuz in houston i only know one other person but a camaro is kinda big and sloppy.

Comment

Howdy folks. I live in Texas, too. Yeppers. I don't personally know anyone that cares much for drifting. Maybe I could make it down to N. Beach St. some time in the near future.

Comment

tx drifters

well thats cool and all but i really need to meet up with drifters, it would make my new year to know that others out there in tx want to do this too.

Comment

86 hachi

rebuilt 4age for sale, with ecu and wire harness. im trying to get arround $600 for all, i was going to put it in my 86 sr5 hatch, but i need the money. if you are interested please let me know make me an offer. email me at warensemble11@excite.com thanks. keep drifting.

got l.s.d?

Comment

austin

i live in austin but still im 2 young 2 drive but still its awsome theres somehting going on in texas

Comment

Whats up...I'm in Dallas...where are all the DFW drift spots??

Comment

whats up everybody. i'm here in san antonio. me and my friends here at judson wanna know where all the spots are at in S.A.

Comment

hey whats up, im from san antonio and i am also in the judson area. i graduated in 01. jroc slider, if your really good then maybe you can show me somthing, if your not good, then i can show you alot. i have a sister that is probabley in your grade, i will email you and maybe we can slide somwhere. i know of a couple of spots, at least i've never been busted yet. i have a 93 mr2, a 88 rxl gxl, and 85 corolla three door. give me a holla'.

Comment

http://www.driftcentral.com/forum/fo...?s=&forumid=24

Theres going to be two meets in dallas. Register and post if you want to help determine a time. Also a couple of the guys are from Houston that will prob show up.

Comment

san antonio

hey im in sa let me know whats up.

84 coupe, 85 coupe, 86 hatch. coolrolla...

Comment

i think us san antonio guys need to get together. lets meet up somtime, i know of a couple of good spots. email me.

Comment

Working...
                              X