ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Nice To The Police When They Pull You Over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
    THE MECCA
    Fukin queer

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
      Not where I am from. I say the other way around. Counting all of my experiences.
      No, it just seems that way, because the jackass ones make themselves known. You don't see the good ones, because they're all doing real cop stuff like responding to crimes, instead of screwing over innocent motorists.

The cops I meet at crime scenes and on investigations are always cool. But the traffic cops are jackasses.

Comment

I know being nice can go along way so is honesty, with over 50 times of being stopped and resulting in over 14 moving violations I have learned kindness and making there day a bit lighter helps!

I got busted for I guess what can be called drifting, then i did know it as that!. But on my way home from work there was a set of S curves and on exiting them a cross road to the left. I turn there, well these sweeping corners I hit at 80mph or so in my Pontiac 6000 and on the final right I check the brakes and slide it, and get a great snap back so I can make the left onto the crossroad still at about 50-60mph. 4 days in a row I do this perfect, day 5 hit the ditch car didnt snap back far enough. Guess who was watching from a house nearby. Yup Johnny5 he had complaints about me. Well here I sit in the ditch waiting for a friend and telling this cop as I made the turn my soda fell and I was trying to catch it and missed the turn. He then pointed out the skids that started like 200 yards back. So I came clean and got a ticked for 5mph over the limit. I tryed to lie failed and then was calm cool and honest! it pays every time I loose my cool I get a big ol fing ticket thats a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to get lowered in court!

Comment

Werd!

Serious man, I was kind of sick, so I think they may have felt kind of bad for me. But they were dead set on searching me and my car, then I had to wait in the cold-*Censored**Censored**Censored* weather. But yeah, if you're calm, and respectful, and answer all their questions nicely, they might be cool.

(Really good plan if your car is not in the most "legal" of conditions )

Chas- You better stay off the Mecca, that way The Mecca, STAYS OFF OF YOU! Smell Mar Wanksta!!

The Mecca, The Mecca!!!

Comment

Re: Werd!

Originally posted by Sideways_In_SD
            Chas- You better stay off the Mecca, that way The Mecca, STAYS OFF OF YOU! Smell Mar Wanksta!!

The Mecca, The Mecca!!!

Comment

yeah chas, del martian mutha*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*a. you get your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* took and your wig split 'round here

Comment

yeah chas, del martian mutha*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*a. you get your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* took and your wig split 'round here
                What?

Comment

What? Shut up, you lived here for a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X