No announcement yet.

Ill. Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a Buffalo on Boughton Rd? i think its spelled its right off 355 and close to 55 pretty nice location. and cops arent *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out there.

Comment

If we go there, ill need directions, but thats not more then 30 mins for me.

Comment

Crap, the only one that i know of is off of 59. Hmm...yea just put up some dirctions and ill get my friends and me over there.

Are we going to have to make reservations? I know there will be aleast 5 of us (my friedns alone). Plus I think MadMax is going to have 4 or 5.

Comment

Right now, its 1 to 4 for as far as us are concerned

But, how about pizza?

Connies or Something like that would be good if we have a lot of people.

Comment

That could work.

OR

HeartBreakers or Dimonds??? A gentalmans club is a great place to relax and get to know your fellow man. just kiddin. Lets just take a vote. Im up for BBW my self.

Comment

BWW is cool

Comment

Cool. you guys are a little south for me but the hell with it, no one I know digs drifting or cars in general. Post a date, time, and location and I'm there.

Comment

bump lol

Comment

Hey everybody, i am still interested....if you are BW3 seems cool so, i guess. thats the place.

Comment

schaumberg is a good half way point.

Comment

Week, ok. I think that we have enough ppl to do this thing, i think its time that we deside on a date. I say, after thanksgiving. Maybe (idk what day turkey day is on) but my the 25th? i think that is a friday, so....does that work?

Comment

lol whenever is cool, bump....haha dont let this die lol
                          im going drifting tonight

Comment

Im still game. Shaumburg......Tonesdef.....WTF are you from.

Comment

"BUMP"

Comment

So guys, do we have a day set yet? I say the 26th. Its a friday, after turkey day, no school for me, I think we would do it then...Is that cool with everyone (please answer yse or no )?

BTW, where is the BWW located that we are going to? schaumberg? wheres that located

Comment

Working...
                                X