Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. Cal Drifters

SUP people,

I'm in the Arcadia area and was woundering if there are any drifters in this area. I haven't really heard too much bout mustang or any domestic drifting. I have the 1/4 thing pretty much nailed and am looking for a new challenge. I have nothign but RESPECT for the amount of skill involved in drifting. And I would to learn the skills. So anyone can give a helping hand i would great appricated.

Mods:Blow 4.6 2V 10-13PSI
    Roush stage 2 suspension

same with me i live in OC im pretty much new too drifting but have been going to a couple of meets around so cal.
    is there any meets for track runs around so cal?
    per haps a drift day event ?

Comment

Originally posted by mys13rocks
      same with me i live in OC im pretty much new too drifting but have been going to a couple of meets around so cal.
      is there any meets for track runs around so cal?
      per haps a drift day event ?
      You just missed DD20 man... Lots of good stuff and it doubled as a meet, so a lot people to talk to...

Comment

socal has a good amount of drift events. DD20 just passed, as was said. it was a lot of fun. you should also check out justdrift.com. they hold drift events too and there is one coming up in november.where is socali are u from. i used to live in chino hills and glendora. now i live in santa barbara.

Comment

Socali,

I've got an 03 Cobra, Id be down to check out what you guys got going and possible pick up a thing or two.

Comment

Any more practice sessions, sactions or not. Juz looking for a safe closed off area, not looking to bring any unwanted attention to this new sport.

Comment

I'm in SoCal too. In Temecula.
              I just moved from NY. I am down to learn to if people meet up...

Comment

to the top

Comment

come out to a drift day there's a few mustang guys that attend>> www.driftday.com

Comment

another vote for DDay

It's good to hear more guys wanting to show up with mustangs (as well as miatas). I was one of the SN95 drivers at DD27, and it was awesome. Save for one tool who will remain unnamed. I'm down to meet up with others in the LA area to share info. and experience if need be, so feel free to PM. Cheers.

Comment

Dont forget just drift!!!!!

www.justdrift.com

pretty much the only place in socal to drift on an actual track. A little longer drive, but worth it.

also, night drifting!!!

Comment

I was out at dd27 also, I was in the green s14 (cleaner one no body damage) that got his avanced license I am always up to meet up with people in the oc area I am in costa mesa and have a couple of friends that meet up on the weekends down here normally on fri. nights

Comment

Pick up the latest issue of Mustang Enthusiast Magazine. There is an article about attending Drift Day for first timers.

Naoki
                          www.Driftday.com

Comment

i second JustDrift!!!! or there is Land-ho.net or Driftbuffet which runs at irwindale from time to time on the actuall track! FUN AS HELL!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD RUN!

Comment

Thanks Riley-

Heres the scoop :

Land Ho!! is a team who has had many events run at WSIR with the help of JustDrift. for info on that look to www.land-ho.net. there are always Drift Buffet announcements on that site.

Drift Buffet will be hosting an event at Irwindale speedway on Oct. 30th.

Last edited by akuma S14; 09-17-2005, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X