ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Drifters! Irwindale! Snoop Dogg! (Oct. 25th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think my post was takin the wrong way. i have nothing against new people. i too am very new at this, but i do have some sense of what is good and what is bad for drifting ( at least in MY opinion ) i have nothing against people who are going to buy whatever "drift" car and put it to good use. what i dont like is people who are gonna go to this event and be like "damn doo imma get me a 2 fizzle and be drifting like what boyeee boyeeeeee" then they go out drift every intersection and wack other cars in traffic. if you get your car and want to put it to good use in a somewhat sane manner (street drifting is all good just be smart) then go for it and more power too you. but people who are jumping on the bandwagon for the wrong reasons are no good for drifting (IN MY OPINION) .

on a side note talking *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* over the internet is NOT cool

Comment

ok ok ladies

everyone calm down...... formula d was just letting everyone know what was happenin thanks to formula d we have more events to watch and participate in and i appreacaite that very much no matter if u like it or not they help bring drifting to the states and unfortnatley americanize it also in the process too but be greatfull of what we got unlike other countries that have yet to see D1 we have if you dont like the events it is simple as don't go then NO ONE wants to listen to your story on how you hate it i like events it fuels my excitement to go out and practice harder all im sayin is stop complaining and sit at home
      just my 2 psi

Comment

snoopdogg @ irwindale? c-mon. i thought this was a drifting event? get ready to see all kinds of chrysler 300c's, impalas, and suv's w/ 100" rims.

Comment

NEWS FLASH: Rap music has taken over... Fastest growing music genre of all time and shows no signs of slowing.

IN RELATED NEWS: Drift events cost money to produce.

YOU WILL NOW BE RETURNED TO THE USUAL ONLINE DRAMA

Comment

Originally posted by OKININAM
            snoopdogg @ irwindale? c-mon. i thought this was a drifting event? get ready to see all kinds of chrysler 300c's, impalas, and suv's w/ 100" rims.
            OMG what ever shall we do! It's the end of the world! Next thing you know, F1 is going to have ferris wheel rides, movie stars and what not on display! Oh wait...thats happening already..i guess that means you can't enjoy the event.

I guess it's all about the underground, cause everyone needs to do illegal drifting!
            Last edited by swifty949; 10-25-2004, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Im Not a hater of the rap scene or snoop-D-O-double G. its the crowd that it brings in. last thing we need is a story on the news about someone being stabbed or shot @ a "drift event". i think it would be safer having a short gaff cockfighting exebition derby there.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be a large number of 'Drift Experts' on the scene. These So-Called 'Drift Masters' have decided who and who should not enjoy the sport of Drifting, What types of cars to be used and what types of music should be played while enjoying the sport of Drifting...

It is unknown to this scene reporter (at this time) if these 'Drift Masters' are in fact the same ones that created the sport. ..I highly doubt it, but am still not 100% certain........

I WILLLLLLLL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!

Comment

Im Not a hater of the rap scene or snoop-D-O-double G. its the crowd that it brings in. last thing we need is a story on the news about someone being stabbed or shot @ a "drift event". i think it would be safer having a short gaff cockfighting exebition derby there.
                  and narrow minded people like you are OK?

Dude, get a life outside of the TV and those damn internets (theres all kinds of rumors on those internets I hear)

you dont sound like a hater at all...I can think of another term tho.

Comment

ill see you cats tonight. ill be one of 100 dudes on stage behind snoop waving my white towel over my head.

Comment

I think Mr. Okininam is right. Get ready for some Escalades, 22 inch chrome Lorenzos, throwbacks, and DUB stickers. All you need are some jiggiling booties and you got the next video.

NEWS FLASH: drifting and hip-hop are trendy

EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment

BIGGER NEWS FLASH

Those with single digit post counts should focus more on making a positive impact on the board by contributing in a more constructive way. If this is all that you bring to the table....Im sorry but that position is filled a million times over.

Thank you, That will be all.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                          BIGGER NEWS FLASH

Those with single digit post counts should focus more on making a positive impact on the board by contributing in a more constructive way. If this is all that you bring to the table....Im sorry but that position is filled a million times over.

If i was in a little cubicle job all day, i would be able to raise that number. im lucky i have wireless internet so i can go online while im making caca. that will be all. see you @ the event

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                            BIGGER NEWS FLASH

I didn't realize that putting your opinion on a 'public message board' was wrong. I wouldn't complain about contributing to the board because your last few posts sucked. Who died and made you connie chung.

Comment

If i was in a little cubicle job all day, i would be able to raise that number. im lucky i have wireless internet so i can go online while im making caca. that will be all. see you @ the event
                              uh, It's Quality, not Quantity

We'd starve with what youve brought to the table.

THAT will be all
                              Last edited by DriftGirl; 10-25-2004, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kona
                                I didn't realize that putting your opinion on a 'public message board' was wrong. I wouldn't complain about contributing to the board because your last few posts sucked. Who died and made you connie chung.
                                Didnt say it was wrong...A little suspect, yeah.

Registered: June 2003 & contributing since........

Damn, Why I gotta be Connie Chung?

Comment

Working...
                                X