ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Drifters! Irwindale! Snoop Dogg! (Oct. 25th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be there... sick as a dog... driving a car i'm not used to... trying to drive fast and close to walls.

Comment

WTF is wront with all of you? All you rap-listening, Kerry-voting, drift-whoreing queers out there at Formula D, NFSU2, and others need to STFUAD. Drifting should be an underground sport, reserved for driving purists who want to explore the potential of their cars. It shouldnot be like the skanky head cheerleader, left beaten and battered along the side of the road after all the fun is raped out of it by bandwagoners and rubberneckers. On the path it's on right now, Drifting will be the Cabbage Patch Dolls and Ty Beanie Babies of the 2004-2005's. All of the Hatchi's and 240's will become the new Civics. Thanks a 5hitload, all you nice people at Formula D!

Snoop Dogg needs to stick to Girls Gone Wild: Elementary School

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways Spanky
        WTF is wront with all of you? All you rap-listening, Kerry-voting, drift-whoreing queers out there at Formula D, NFSU2, and others need to STFUAD. Drifting should be an underground sport, reserved for driving purists who want to explore the potential of their cars. It shouldnot be like the skanky head cheerleader, left beaten and battered along the side of the road after all the fun is raped out of it by bandwagoners and rubberneckers. On the path it's on right now, Drifting will be the Cabbage Patch Dolls and Ty Beanie Babies of the 2004-2005's. All of the Hatchi's and 240's will become the new Civics. Thanks a 5hitload, all you nice people at Formula D!

yah F' it...keep it illegal, why hold legal events! all them rap listening people are going to start a riot if benson doesn't win...

BTW, good luck Benson.

Comment

Originally posted by BensonHsu
          i will be there... sick as a dog... driving a car i'm not used to... trying to drive fast and close to walls.
          what are yoo driving?

Good luck as well.......

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
            yah F' it...keep it illegal, why hold legal events! all them rap listening people are going to start a riot if benson doesn't win...

BTW, good luck Benson.
            I didn't say that. I just don't want drifting becoming riced out like streetracing. I don't want all of the pure drifting enthusiasts hard work to become another stretchmark in a douche-bag movie-producer's wallet.

Comment

drifting is becoming the new "show *Censored**Censored**Censored*" just like jdm hondas. fyi, the 240 IS the new civic.

Comment

thanks! i'm going to be driving the yellow thing.

http://www.overboost.com/picture.asp...i=IMG_9844.jpg

and... i think that drifting is going to go where it will go. these people that are introducing lifestyle elements to the event... they get people come and watch. if people come and watch, then there will always be lifestyle elements.

those of you that think its wack... the purists... if you all stayed home, there will still be a massive crowd without you. you're out numbered, and youre fighting a losing battle. once it starts going mainstream, there's no going back. and that's where we are now. should we stop drifting because it's going mainstream? that makes no sense... because we love to drift. the best we can do is be involved and do what we think is best.

but now, there is no turning back. it's impossible.

Comment

NICE! Lovin teh coupes!!

Nice post on the direction Drifting is going now. Theres MONEY involved and that changes things.

....For the good or bad,depending on how you look at it.

Comment

good luck Benny and the Jets.
                    i love your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by BensonHsu
                      thanks! i'm going to be driving the yellow thing.

http://www.overboost.com/picture.asp...i=IMG_9844.jpg
                      Benson, if you mess up my bumper or side steps I will kill you.

-alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Sideways Spanky

You are an idiot. You need to refrain from posting again.

Did you happen to invent drifting? Idiot.

You should DIAF.

-Al

Comment

• anyone know what the schedule is? i just want to see some sliding, dont care about snoop, formulad's website doesnt have any info..

Comment

• Alex Vs. Rhys; Alex advances

Comment

• Alex won the prize!!

Comment

• ok ok...so i was hating on snoo-a-loop & the guy w/ his green hat being @ a drift event. but it was dope. the drifting was 2nd to none. snoop actually put on a good show. live band and not 10 other dudes on stage swinging towels. its was dope. i eat my own words.... yea im an idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X