Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next practice drifting event???

Sup peps,

I was woundering if any of you fine people, mught know when the next track will be held and where.

Were you the mustang from DD20?

I'm just wondering, because of your avatar.

Comment

sorry my friend, that wasn't me.

Comment

go to justdrift.com there is one november 13th, near bakersfield. I think its probably an hour and a half from la, maybe a little more. You fill out the registratrion threwm your email by copying and pastring it, then you paypal em 105 and your signed

see you there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
          go to justdrift.com there is one november 13th, near bakersfield. I think its probably an hour and a half from la, maybe a little more. You fill out the registratrion threwm your email by copying and pastring it, then you paypal em 105 and your signed

see you there!!!
          cool i'll check that out as well, thanks

Comment

Hey everyone just letting everyone especially the newcomers know that SRT is going to have a track day on the 29th of november, to help out newcomers to racing. Instruction will be available upon request....just remember that this is the safest way to get good at racing!

Bring your friends!

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...94328926447595

come!! Keep in mind this is not auto cross! this is on the EAST LOOP of buttonwillow!

by the way there will be both DRIFTERS and regular GRIP drivers running, and they will be separated into different run groups. we will put you into run groups with your friends, and there will be AMPLE track time for everyone!

This is not competitive racing, this is safe, organized, time trial/track day.

Cost is 125$ per driver

you can direct any questions to me by:
            email - colin@shift-lock.net
            aim - colinatsrt

Comment

this is what we all exactly need.

Comment

Thats on a monday though. Thats sux. I have to work...

Comment

Working...
                X