• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Grand Prix video game?

http://photobucket.com/albums/v244/K...macars_135.jpg

found the website.
    the video looks bad a$$

http://www.yukes.co.jp/d1-game/?
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-10-2004, 05:01 PM.

Comment

wow..thats kool.

Comment

woo, game looks beautifull, is it out?

Comment

dude that looks so bad@$$!! i have to get that game!

Comment

dont forget there is 2 trailers on that page. I just hope the physics are as good or better that kb2

this is were you can buy it
            http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?cat...ducts_id=5545&
            Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-10-2004, 07:57 PM.

Comment

It's not out yet, at least not outside Japan. They had a demo version at SEMA, and were taking comments on the game for improvements for the US market. I don't know when it will be out, but it is pretty fun, definitely a promising title with all the top cars and all the real tracks.

-Tony

Comment

Um whoa thats wierd I was just talking to my friend today about that we should make a D1 game. Anyway cool, and aslo PLEASE COME TO AMERICA!

Comment

also is this the same game...
                  http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...526id_joc%253D

Comment

Thats cool. It prob wont make it to the states though. Looks good, but it cant beat the physics of GT3 and GT4, or maybe it cant, I wanna find out! Speaking of GT4 I already payed the full price for it!

Comment

They had a demo version at SEMA, and were taking comments on the game for improvements for the US market.
                      Nismosigma, hopefully foilman is right and it will be available here. Also I hope they have a "story" mode I guess you could say, where you can start out in a lower-priced car build and design is yourself, and work your way up to D1 greatness, I mean there is nothing wrong with the D1 cars, but I would also like to create my own. Anyway it's just my opinion. Later.
                      *pray it comes to America...in the next 2 years.*

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                        Nismosigma, hopefully foilman is right and it will be available here. Also I hope they have a "story" mode I guess you could say, where you can start out in a lower-priced car build and design is yourself, and work your way up to D1 greatness, I mean there is nothing wrong with the D1 cars, but I would also like to create my own. Anyway it's just my opinion. Later.
                        *pray it comes to America...in the next 2 years.*
                        I have a feeling we'll sooner get Formula D cars in NFSU3 than this game releasing in america.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                          I have a feeling we'll sooner get Formula D cars in NFSU3 than this game releasing in america.
                          dont give EA any ideas...

Comment

dont give EA any ideas...
                            Hahahaha, yeah good idea let's keep our mouths shut. Anyway drift mode isn't too bad in NFSU its just its too easy...the physics are ok I will say that. Anyway I think we will see this game in America, just pray ... God will answer all our prayers... *remember that*

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                              Hahahaha, yeah good idea let's keep our mouths shut. Anyway drift mode isn't too bad in NFSU its just its too easy...the physics are ok I will say that. Anyway I think we will see this game in America, just pray ... God will answer all our prayers... *remember that*
                              well I cant speak for part 2 but nfsu physics suck a ss. If you've ever played a racing sim or driven a real car you will agree. It may be "fun" for some people but the physics still suck a ss

Comment

Working...
                              X