X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP Video Game

http://www.yukes.co.jp/d1-game/?

http://www.yukes.co.jp/d1-game/?

omfg whats the name of that game and when does it come out?????

[edit] ok i figured just making sure what the name was its d1 grand prix and comes out winter 2004 in japan cant waittttttttttttt now i got a reason to buy the steering wheel
    Last edited by CFran55; 11-10-2004, 05:13 PM.

Comment

awww yeah sweet! i was getting bored w/ kb2

Comment

Looks awesome. The only wya I'm ever getting it is if the physics are real. I'm not gonna play a drifting game where if you twitch it goes sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
          Looks awesome. The only wya I'm ever getting it is if the physics are real. I'm not gonna play a drifting game where if you twitch it goes sideways.
          well i guess you gotta wait for gran turismo then

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
            too true...if its anything like nfsu drifting.....cause thats horrible

Comment

they mention playstation 3 alot in the video.

Comment

I dont care how much the game costs, how bad the pysics are, if i have to get it from japan, i will buy th modchip, the instalation of it, and the game, i want his game!

Comment

yea i got my chip for games like this i bought kaido battle from mitsuwa for 80 bucks now i gotta order this

Comment

what does the chip do?

Comment

The game will probably be fun...but in no way realistic like GT3/4. Kinda looks like the Kaido Battle 2 engine or something. Which was a pretty fun game.

Comment

you don't need a mod chip just go to www.mod-chip.com and order a slide card + swap disc combo. It will save you time, money, and a lot of hassle installing. You have to take apart your PS2 if you get a mod chip. With a slide card all you have to do is take off the end of the disk tray. I did it, and its very simple.

Comment

must buy must buy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ya im so gonna get that along with gt4....damn you gt4...you should of been in my ps2 over a year ago....!

Comment

gotta question about the ps2...has anyone elses ps2 keep saying disc read error and not working? ive takin it apart and cleaned the lens once but about a month after that it started doing it again and i havnt touched it in a bout 5 months

does any one know how to fix this?

Comment

Working...
                              X