ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did HKS decide to get rid of the s15?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did HKS decide to get rid of the s15?

why did HKS decide to get rid of the s15?

Because they could.

I'm guessing they wanted to be different. Now, if you say "the D1 Altezza," one immediately thinks "HKS." There is no other Altezza. There are 7 S15s, hence they were not exactly rare.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
      Because they could.

I'm guessing they wanted to be different. Now, if you say "the D1 Altezza," one immediately thinks "HKS." There is no other Altezza. There are 7 S15s, hence they were not exactly rare.
      meh ya but i liked the s15....

Comment

Originally posted by s15-spec-R
        meh ya but i liked the s15....
        Who cares what you like. People can change car anytime they want.

Comment

ya aswell the color or in their case, color's. cough cough

Comment

hey easy there .al i never said they could change or that their altezza sucks im just saying i like the silvia even if its not rare

Comment

the Atezza is still in production. The S15 is not.

Comment

ya i know the s15 isnt in production anymore as of like 2002. i think he means their not rare in d1.

Comment

I was just answering the question of this topic. "why did HKS decide to get rid of the s15?" I doubt it has anything to do with differentiating themselves from other D1 cars. You will probably see more z33's, rx-8's, and altezza's because they are in production and very marketable to aftermarket developers.

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                    Who cares what you like. People can change car anytime they want.

I'm with Al. Actually, I'm always with Al, I just never say anything...

Why do people care what other people own? If you don't like it, what can you do? It's their car?

i.e. Ken Gushi. He's driving the Mustang next year. If you don't like it, good for you... Is that going to change the fact that he's going to drive it?

I love people who hate others that are different from them.

Comment

ok....now whats the point of this thread??? hatriot or whut??...
                      plz get focussed on the name of the thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                        I'm with Al. Actually, I'm always with Al, I just never say anything...

Why do people care what other people own? If you don't like it, what can you do? It's their car?

i.e. Ken Gushi. He's driving the Mustang next year. If you don't like it, good for you... Is that going to change the fact that he's going to drive it?

I love people who hate others that are different from them.
                        I agree that 'hate' for drivers that change cars is ridiculous but you cant blame people for getting fanatical about the cars they love to see.

Comment

Working...
                        X