Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no

Dear chris,

I am a long time fan.. it goes back to your days of tapered pants and hightop ugly shoes. Is it true that one time your friends had to actually dress you before a very important trip? If so can you tell me the story from your perspective?
    Love as always.
    Matt Petty

Comment

• FLOOR IT!

But no joke, when i was chasing bubba i feinted in behind him but i didnt carry it out far enough cuz i wanted to get close, and my car was just comin in... comin in... even on the sidebrake. And then i knew i wouldnt clear it so i just threw it in second and hit the gas to try to hold the drift and the front end hit the burm. Id rather that happen and loose a couple points than straighten out.

Comment

• Question for chris

hey Chris whats up man. Just want to start off by saying that I envy you man having the oppurtunaty to drive an S15. That has been my Fav car for as long as I can remember. Anyway, I dont know if you have been asked this before or any of the other guys from "DA" but I was wondering if you guys ever think of recuirting new talent into your team???

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Petty
          Dear chris,

I am a long time fan.. it goes back to your days of tapered pants and hightop ugly shoes. Is it true that one time your friends had to actually dress you before a very important trip? If so can you tell me the story from your perspective?
          Love as always.
          Matt Petty
          I love you. You were the one who told what was cool.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• can anyone send me a pic of the turbee graphic i wana get it tatooed on my heart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean.C
              can anyone send me a pic of the turbee graphic i wana get it tatooed on my heart
              uhhh what?
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• wow!!! im shocked the HKS turbee graphic i havnt been able to find a good picture of it

Comment

• Old Friend

Chris - hey man, this is John Hanson from back in Downingtown, its been a while...Adam Raspanti and I were just flippin through on demand looking for racing stuff and came across your shows on G4...just wanted to say congrats on your success with drifting and all. If you dont mind drop me an email at AbsolutIS3@aol.com so we can catch up, id love to hear how you ended up driving! Take care man!

John Hanson

Comment

• hey chris

i was just wondering what cars will be going to the canadian showoff this year???

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AbsolutIS3
                      Chris - hey man, this is John Hanson from back in Downingtown, its been a while...Adam Raspanti and I were just flippin through on demand looking for racing stuff and came across your shows on G4...just wanted to say congrats on your success with drifting and all. If you dont mind drop me an email at AbsolutIS3@aol.com so we can catch up, id love to hear how you ended up driving! Take care man!

John Hanson
                      Thanks alot man. Its been alot of fun with all the traveling and everything. I hope it just keeps getting better for the years to come!

4ag_power...

I do not know which cars will be going out there. You can check on www.showoffcafe.com !
                      www.chrisforsberg.com
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      www.nosdrift.com
                      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• are you guys going to be at the hawaii driftshowoff sept. 3? I heard nobody from falken is gonna be there.

Comment

• Chris, I was wondering if you could talk about your setup on the Z. Basically, what wheel size, offset, spacers, tire size, etc. Also, what suspension, spring rates, and what front and rear arms? There's a lot out there and I don't want to have to go through the guesswork of what does and doesn't work. Thanks for any help.

Comment

• chris, i heard you got first at irwindale, congrats dude

Comment

• Nice job at Irwindale, I called that win 1 hour and 26 minutes before it was announced on here( http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...481#post165481 ), were you wearing the aviators?

Comment

• That fire off the backend was knarley. Slim was tryin to flag you down as you were comin out the run... but the redshirt guys were keepin us back. Guess some 110 spilled out the breather for the cell and ignited. Feel kinda bad for the GTO... crowd and nearly all on the track were rootin for you.... but ur DA... ur supposed to win

Comment

Working...
                                X