Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topics II
    The Titan Z is almost completed and is going to the dyno right now! If everything goes well you will get a chance to see the car in Atlanta.
    The blitz wheels and the cpf's are both 18x10 +22. But I ran a 18mm front spacer and a 20mm rear spacer. All stock fenders.
    Thank you so much for that, hopefully everything with the z goes alright and good luck at Atlanta!!

Also, what kit did your s15 have last season?
    Last edited by d0kk; 04-25-2006, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by d0kk
      Thank you so much for that, hopefully everything with the z goes alright and good luck at Atlanta!!

Also, what kit did your s15 have last season?
      Thanks a lot man.

The s15 had a full MSports kit.
      www.chrisforsberg.com
      www.driftalliance.com
      www.nosdrift.com
      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Thanks a lot man.

The s15 had a full MSports kit.
        Thanks sooo much, you have been really helpfull. As a full fledged DA fan from down under, i wish you the very best this season. I can't wait to see the titan z rock it out this year!!
        Last edited by d0kk; 04-27-2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

The Titan Z is almost completed and is going to the dyno right now! If everything goes well you will get a chance to see the car in Atlanta.

The blitz wheels and the cpf's are both 18x10 +22. But I ran a 18mm front spacer and a 20mm rear spacer. All stock fenders.

My new enkei rpf1's are 18x9.5 +15 with 18mm front spacer and 25mm rear spacer. Even my 18x10.5 +15 spares fit with the spacer in the back with 255s on.
          Chris, what size wheels and tires do you suggest for an NA Z. I was originally going with 18x9.5s front and 18x10.5s rear but now I'm thinking about 9.5s all around. What size tires do you run on your 9.5s?

Good luck this season and come back and rip up the Etown lot sometime!!!

Comment

• I run a 255 front and rear on the 9.5s on the SR car. I would run 245s on an NA 350z, maybe, 255s but you would have to be a little more aggressive to keep the tires spinning.

-chris
            -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
            www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• hey topics

1. when do you have free time so we can shoot the intro to my dvd?
              2. can you convince falken to build my truck into a drift truck?(remember san diego?)
              3. how can i become a filmer for drift alliance
              4. am i annoying you yet?
              5. do you still have my business card?
              6. YOU BETTER RIP IT THE *CENSORED* UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You driving the SR 350Z up in canada for the champ car demo

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftin180sx
                  You driving the SR 350Z up in canada for the champ car demo
                  Yessir, gonna be a good demo.
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• ever get the urge to turn the sr Z into more of a street car.

Comment

• Awesome I wanted to drive with that car it will be a good demo indeed. We will all have fun driving at the event.

Comment

• alright well this may be old news i dont kno, but i jus watch ona your interview kinda things when you were talkin about the new v8 350 and the sr 350 right. and im listenin to it and you mentioned goin back to costa rica with the DA cars for shooting for the next dvd.. so ill i have to ask is are there any ideas on when the new dvd might be comin out? or even events you might be puttin in the vid?

Comment

• Originally posted by hulslander87
                          alright well this may be old news i dont kno, but i jus watch ona your interview kinda things when you were talkin about the new v8 350 and the sr 350 right. and im listenin to it and you mentioned goin back to costa rica with the DA cars for shooting for the next dvd.. so ill i have to ask is are there any ideas on when the new dvd might be comin out? or even events you might be puttin in the vid?
                          we are working on many demos right now, and most of them will be featured in our next dvd. we are always filming so its only a matter of time till we feel we have all the footage we need to release an even better video than "Bad as Hell"!
                          www.chrisforsberg.com
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          www.nosdrift.com
                          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                            ever get the urge to turn the sr Z into more of a street car.
                            I was thinkin about it for a while, but then decided to just keep it as a demo/backup car.
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• 03 350z

hey I bent a tie rod the other night..

what should I buy for my Z....I need tie rods and suspension..among other things..
                              differential ? KAAZ ?
                              Brakes?

myspace.com/chrislongstaff

I appreciate any advice you can give me...I know you have 350z experience..

Comment

• you should come by Z and G drift day on the 27th at irwindale

Comment

Working...
                                X