Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unfair
    hey I bent a tie rod the other night..

what should I buy for my Z....I need tie rods and suspension..among other things..
    differential ? KAAZ ?
    Brakes?

myspace.com/chrislongstaff

I appreciate any advice you can give me...I know you have 350z experience..
    Get yourself a good set of coilovers for the car, there are many brands out there, find something that fits your budget.

Definately get a diff as soon as you can, it will make your car so much easier to control. I recommend a Cusco or a OS Giken differential.

I would just get a good set of brake pads for whichever calipers you have.
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
      you should come by Z and G drift day on the 27th at irwindale
      Ohh ill be there.
      www.chrisforsberg.com
      www.driftalliance.com
      www.nosdrift.com
      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Chris your ZR is sick. I have a Z and was wondering who made the motor mounts, transmission mount, and custom flywheel for your car? It is hard to find a machine shop in my area that I trust. Any help with be nice bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by slink22747 View Post
          Chris your ZR is sick. I have a Z and was wondering who made the motor mounts, transmission mount, and custom flywheel for your car? It is hard to find a machine shop in my area that I trust. Any help with be nice bro.
          I made all that stuff with Kevin at LS Automotive. All the swaps ive done I made all the mounts, the v8 z, sr z, sr fc, and the rew fc.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Chris,
            I just got done watching the season ending FD event on G4. I was wondering what had happened on your last tandem run. Did something break causing you to be sucked into the wall? or was it because of a correction that caused the frontend to give up? G4 announcers said that somthin had broken, but they werent real clear if that was the cause or affect of the accident. Thanks

-Dustin

p.s. broke my heart seeing the millions of scattered fiberglass peices

Comment

• Chris - is the SR Z back from China? is the Vert V8 Z gonna be ready for D1?

Comment

• Thanks for the help. If I decide to go this route I will defiantly look LS up. I know the VQ is a good motor and the community is pulling big numbers out of them. The main reason I was looking at doing the VK swap is to be different. For some reason I have an issue with being the same a everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDrifter View Post
                  Chris,
                  I just got done watching the season ending FD event on G4. I was wondering what had happened on your last tandem run. Did something break causing you to be sucked into the wall? or was it because of a correction that caused the frontend to give up? G4 announcers said that somthin had broken, but they werent real clear if that was the cause or affect of the accident. Thanks

-Dustin

p.s. broke my heart seeing the millions of scattered fiberglass peices
                  Yeah the passenger side axle had broken and I was tryin to make it but the car snapped and hit. The car is already fixed and we are gettin ready for D1.

Slapshotnerd- the sr car is not back yet, and yes the v8 car will be at D1.

slink22747- sounds good, it would be very costly if you wanted to get the swap done. the motors alone are very expensive, and everything on the car is one off custom...
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• chris

#1 how did u get to be so badass

#2 congrats on the feature in super street

#3 u rule

#4 good luck at D1

#5 can u hook it up with a DA sweater????

Comment

• I have a really important question for Chris...

...where the bloody helll can I buy Annihilation Time CDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaneda View Post
                        I have a really important question for Chris...

...where the bloody helll can I buy Annihilation Time CDs?
                        I dont know boss, i saw a couple on ebay and whatnot. they are hard to find.
                        www.chrisforsberg.com
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        www.nosdrift.com
                        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Yeah, think I'm going to get I & II off of Amazon and Bad Reputation from Egay. Cosmic Unconciousness looks like it'll be a pain in the as$ to find.

Another question though:

Do you have any pics of the intercooler setup from your S15? It looks like instead of a front mount, your whole ic/rad assembly were tucked behind the radiator support. Was that done to keep everything out of harms way?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaneda View Post
                            Yeah, think I'm going to get I & II off of Amazon and Bad Reputation from Egay. Cosmic Unconciousness looks like it'll be a pain in the as$ to find.

Another question though:

Do you have any pics of the intercooler setup from your S15? It looks like instead of a front mount, your whole ic/rad assembly were tucked behind the radiator support. Was that done to keep everything out of harms way?
                            Yessir. Works real well too. The piping is shorter, and also was made in a way that would not allow the pipes to never blow off. Ill try to find some pics...
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Hi Chris, does it true that you will be a Judge in the DMCC series in Canada??

Thanks!

Comment

• What do you really think about Robots?

Comment

Working...
                                X