No announcement yet.

Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ Vosko...monkey! (I know all about it, Chris and I had a most excellent adventure...wait, we were just drunk, we didn't time travel...nevermind.)

Next time in town we need to schedule something..(ie: drunken stuper @ the DA headquarters...uhm..the bachelor's pad) so we can have some goodies for the segment.
    I'll drink & film..should make it even more interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
      LOL @ Vosko...monkey! (I know all about it, Chris and I had a most excellent adventure...wait, we were just drunk, we didn't time travel...nevermind.)

Next time in town we need to schedule something..(ie: drunken stuper @ the DA headquarters...uhm..the bachelor's pad) so we can have some goodies for the segment.
      I'll drink & film..should make it even more interesting!
      helmet cam is where its at!

Comment

Drift matic...

Yes drift alliance will have a video series coming out soon, so you will just have to wait. And watch for the website, it should finally be up and running soon.

Octagon...

I have only seen a few circuit drivers be able to step over to drifting. Most of them cannot grasp the actual style of drifting and think it is just oversteering around a turn. I myself want to stay with drifting, it is so much fun and I don't like the constant competitive attitude involved with racing.

Gtrmonkey...

I would say tein coilovers or tanabe coilovers. Tein offers tons of nice coilovers for under 1500. And tanabe offers some nice setups as well for that price range.

Vosko...

Time traveling is an extraordinary method of moving oneself through time and space. There is almost no way to control it. At one moment, you could be surrounded by places and people you can relate to. And then instantly you are transported through time and arrive at an entirely new destination that you generally have no relation with. And yes vosko, taxis are still an unknown variable to the equation that can fast forward the whole process of time travel.

BooZTT...

Yessir, you got it. When is the next time you guys are going to be in town. Let me know and we will set it up.
        www.chrisforsberg.com
        www.driftalliance.com
        www.nosdrift.com
        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Bahahaha, Chris, just got your voicemail...I'm keeping that one for a little while, the beginning was classic! We might be out there sooner than later. I'll give you a call within this weekend..have a great Turkey Day! Tell Topics to keep his hands out of the gravy!

Comment

hahahahaha 3 A.M. voice mail too!
            lots of talk of time traveling.
            hahahah man that was great.

Comment

Chris I'm Only 16 but I want to get into drifting. Next summer i'm gonna look at buying a junker car and build it up to drifting standards, any car models and/or tips you can give me?

Comment

Chris was the Z your personal car? Like you went to the dealership and paid 30,000 for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                  Chris was the Z your personal car? Like you went to the dealership and paid 30,000 for it?
                  For your Mom's sake let me answer this one..LOL!

Comment

Topics II, I have pictures of you in my kitchen doing some less than straight stuff. How can you explain yourself and why did i like it so much?

Wouldn't it be cool if strippers lived next door...

On Friday did you see anything suspicious? Like... ohhh i dunno a... ahhh kidnapping? (WTF?)

Are you married/have a boyfriend? If not, you wanna hang out?

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                      On Friday did you see anything suspicious? Like... ohhh i dunno a... ahhh kidnapping? (WTF?)
                      duuuuuude.....
                      Weirded Outtttt

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                        duuuuuude.....
                        Weirded Outtttt
                        Hahaha yeah, SERIOUSLY wtf was that all about?

Comment

did he end up stealing your drink?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Craftsman...

The z was bought brand new from nissan in pennsylvania last august. in one of our dvd's from last year you can see video of me driving it when it was nearly stock! and yes, i own it, not motorex.

_PG_...

No comment.
                            It is, cuz they do.
                            I didnt but you did!
                            "You can ride my tail anytime" -Iceman

Yarzan...

Thats Baby. He didnt take my drink but he did kick the jack out when i was underneath.
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

"i totally ALMOST kicked the jack out not fully, your precious chris's *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and balls are intact, be thankful you guys can latch yourselves onto them still. love you chris, miss you guys always ill be back soon! love baby."

that is what Baby has to say on the subject..
                              hahaha

Comment

Chris..why is it that all of us from the PA have a few screws loose? And also was there something in the water that made a bunch of us white folk like Japanese "stuffs" so much? I still want to see A1 (Professional Amish Drifting!) - (not to be confused with the steak sauce that _PG_ lathers himself with.)

Comment

Working...
                                X