No announcement yet.

Sponsored SWEDE for 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN that one hell of hot hachi!!! hey what the hell??? what kinda hachi is that??? more like levin than trueno....
    Last edited by R2K; 11-19-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Because this IS in fact a Levin. Toyota sold only fixed headlight models in Europe.

Kristian, congratulations! Is the motor you have a Group N racer, the same one as in Frederik Soerlie's car?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
        Because this IS in fact a Levin. Toyota sold only fixed headlight models in Europe.

Kristian, congratulations! Is the motor you have a Group N racer, the same one as in Frederik Soerlie's car?
        Hi...
        i belive that Fredriks engine was an APEX.... 192 hp..

so, no, not the same,,,,

Comment

I didn't think that Frederik's car was that powerful, but if you say so...

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next season. Are your plans concentrated only on EuroDrift 2005 or will you compete in more competitions, like Driftchallenge in Hockenheim?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
            I didn't think that Frederik's car was that powerful, but if you say so...

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next season. Are your plans concentrated only on EuroDrift 2005 or will you compete in more competitions, like Driftchallenge in Hockenheim?
            If sponsors are willing to help out - iŽll be coming to both UKD1, driftchallenge Hockenheim & driftchallenge Nurburgring.
            Last edited by KristianAE86; 11-27-2004, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Yay! There will be some of my countrymen in Hockenheim next year, and I hope that one of them will take the 1st place

Comment

Working...
              X