Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tsunami
    Hmm, my original guess was an '03 Cobra motor. But seeing as it's got a Paxton sticker on the back, my money's on a 3v. Either way it's 500hp easy. Gushi's car has an iron block, the new 3v is aluminum. This would be intresting, as Jr's car would have better weight dist. than Gushi's.
    i know what motor it is. just shut up and wait until next month.
    I wonder what gushi is going to run in his rear for an lsd.

Comment

• Shaka BRa!!!!!!!
      hahahahahahah, i miss my buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by TopicsSenior
        Shaka BRa!!!!!!!
        hahahahahahah, i miss my buddy

I miss you too buddy....

The mustang is on its way back from Tokyo Auto Salon I will get some new pics up ASAP!
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Definitely JR! We gotta see the new hotness. I saw a small glimpse of the Mustang in Super Street barely in the last issue. Oh, what's up with the Drift Alliance site?

Comment

• The site is with its 3rd web designer the others were slackers! This guy is working on it and handling it very well. It will be up ASAP and its going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen! I would say it will def be up by the end of the month.

LATER,

JR

BTW Nice Sentra looks like you have a lot of work in that thing....Slap some Falken's on that puppy..haha
            Last edited by j.r.; 02-03-2005, 08:48 AM.
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
              The site is with its 3rd web designer the others were slackers! This guy is working on it and handling it very well. It will be up ASAP and its going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen! I would say it will def be up by the end of the month.

LATER,

JR

BTW Nice Sentra looks like you have a lot of work in that thing....Slap some Falken's on that puppy..haha
              Hey, thanks JR. As soon as the new Azenis come out in my size, then I'll slap some Falkens on! I wish I could have showed you the car at JGTC D1, but you were busy with all the cam problems. Maybe the next time you're in So Cal. Take it easy bro.

Comment

• Hey JR, can i ride with you during practice if you drift at the Wall stadium event? if so, you're the best! thanks.

Becky

Comment

• I will Definately be there....No promises on the ride but it is not out of the question.
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Dude you get my email ??

Comment

• Hi there JR, I've seen you at different events at the east coast and you and your s13 were awesome. I just have a quick question: Since you're from the east coast, do you know of any drift clubs in PA because I live here in the center of pennsylvania where no drifting of any kind takes place at all except the occational dg trials. I am the only person I know in my town who actually drifts. If you know of anything or anyone let me know. I will definetly try to get out to Formula D in NJ and check it out.
                      Thanks, Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by FC3slider88
                        Hi there JR, I've seen you at different events at the east coast and you and your s13 were awesome. I just have a quick question: Since you're from the east coast, do you know of any drift clubs in PA because I live here in the center of pennsylvania where no drifting of any kind takes place at all except the occational dg trials. I am the only person I know in my town who actually drifts. If you know of anything or anyone let me know. I will definetly try to get out to Formula D in NJ and check it out.
                        Thanks, Alex
                        Thanks man! As far as drift clubs...DG is the only one in that area US drift also puts events on here on the East coast but they are in richmond which is probably 5 hours from you but really thats only a hop skip and a jump compared to how far others drive. dg has events every last wednesday of the month starting soon I think too. Dont worry it wont be to long until events are poping up everywhere like autocross's.

Have fun bro!

JR

FRANK!!!!!

Yea man I got it Check yours.....

Later,
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• J.R. do you think your going to come up to E-town on the 26th for the drift event?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toycoma
                            J.R. do you think your going to come up to E-town on the 26th for the drift event?
                            I havent even heard of any evetns on the 26th. If you are talking about February 26th Then no. I will be in california that whole week working on the mustang then I have d1 that weekend. Sorry Bro...I will get up to see you guys ASAP
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

I havent even heard of any evetns on the 26th. If you are talking about February 26th Then no. I will be in california that whole week working on the mustang then I have d1 that weekend. Sorry Bro...I will get up to see you guys ASAP
                              o yeah, i didnt think about that. well, good luck with the work on the car, and good luck at the D1 event.

Comment

Ill see you on the 21st!

-Al

Comment

Working...
                                X