i wanna see i wanna see
    Me vs Sam
    http://www.joxxi.net/fd/JRVSSammySonoma.wmv

ME vs Alex
    http://www.joxxi.net/fd/AlexVSJRSonoma.wmv
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Dude, congrats. You have come a long, long way in just two short years!

I still want to have your baby

Tell the rest the boys "Hi" for me.

Comment

• wow. f---ing wow

Comment

• congrats JR!

fantastic pic i was looking at

Comment

• Hey JR, I was at the Falken Tire Drift Showoff in FedEx Field MD. I think that U may remember my name (if you say it). I am also planning on drifting every once in a while and I am looking at a E36 M3, or a E34 M5. I thought of the M5 because of it's powerful stock 310HP inline 6. if the Falken drift event is going to be in the same place, do you think you want to ride, lol. It may be the next Moore Cadillac. aslo, if you don't remember me, I was the kid wearing the dark blue shirt with a NES controller on it that said "Play with me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin10
              Hey JR, I was at the Falken Tire Drift Showoff in FedEx Field MD. I think that U may remember my name (if you say it). I am also planning on drifting every once in a while and I am looking at a E36 M3, or a E34 M5. I thought of the M5 because of it's powerful stock 310HP inline 6. if the Falken drift event is going to be in the same place, do you think you want to ride, lol. It may be the next Moore Cadillac. aslo, if you don't remember me, I was the kid wearing the dark blue shirt with a NES controller on it that said "Play with me"

I would recommend the M3. All the extra power the M5 has will be evened out by the weight difference most likely. I would be glad to go for a ride with you next event just come grab me.
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• are you guys going to be at the hawaii driftshowoff sept. 3? I heard nobody from falken is gonna be there.

Comment

• what does jr do at 58mph?

Comment

• ^^"cuss" out whoevers in front of him because there entry speed is WAY too slow^^

Comment

• Originally posted by 110octane
                      ^^"cuss" out whoevers in front of him because there entry speed is WAY too slow^^
                      Best Answer ever!! You stole the words right out my mouth!
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by borodori
                        are you guys going to be at the hawaii driftshowoff sept. 3? I heard nobody from falken is gonna be there.

I do not think Anyone form the team is going because there is no possible way to get the cars there in time
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Peters
                          what does jr do at 58mph?
                          hahah I just got that! see you in Irwindale!
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• did you like drifting on Pikes Peak at the PPIHC? Also, what did you think of the track layout they had going at PPIR?

Comment

• Well if you guys do decide to come on the 3rd, I'm sure we can find some cars for you to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Peters
                                what does jr do at 58mph?
                                OH, I know....Can I answer this?

Mike and J.R. Thanks for coming out to Indy! Look forward to getting together later this year, let's plan on SEMA!

David

Comment

Working...
                                X