Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsunami
    I hope you guys make it out there. WFC is one of the few events that's within a reasonable distance of me, and it'd be great to come out and meet you guys, see Jr. tear it up in his new ride, and watch that 700hp show car run.

Jr., I hope you realize how lucky you are to get to drive this car. There's thousands of us out there who dream of owning a Mustang GT, let alone a full-house ride like yours. When you step into this car, you're getting into a car that has multiple generations of diehard fans around the world. Give 110% out there and be proud to drive a Mustang!

My only question is, what's a guy gotta do to get a ride??

Give 'em he11 Jr!
    I do not think the Mustang will be at any of the WDC's this year only Formula D and D1 and drift showoffs. Hopefully you can make it out to one if so swing by the Falken Semi and say HI.....

As far as being lucky..Well I wouldnt say that, yes I am very fortunate to have this opportunity but it is not like my daddy or mommy know someone and hooked it up for me. I truly worked very hard and invested a lot of time effort and dedication to this sport. I have not only proved my self as a good driver but also as a great Represenative for my sponsors as well as a good team player.I do understand the mustang has a great following of die hard mustang lovers I also understand it is a piece of American heritage which is one reason I am very proud to be bringing the mustang to the circuit to prove its capabilities and show some good old American engineering can be just as amazing as any.

As far as a ride the only place that would be possible would be a drift showoff. If you can make it to one of them come see me and depending time and other responsibilities I will see what I can do. The smiles on peoples faces after a first ride is priceless...

Thanks for the support bro,

JR
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

JR,

Dude u rock, ur really an exciting driver to watch and one of my favorites. I see that ur s13 has the non-functional digital speedo just like mine, lol.

My question is, can you PLEASE work some of that magic you have and get an event up here in the mid west. I know the weather is kinda *Censored**Censored**Censored* for it, but atleast nobody will over-heat right now..heh or maybe something with LKD in the summer?
      Chicago is around the corner in August, but who can pass up freezing temps and tandem on the ice. jj

Good Luck with that '05 bro

Comment

JR, what's going on man? I got to meet you yesterday with Daniel from PA. Thanks for being really cool and taking time to chill and talk inbetween your car getting worked on. I left towards the end of the tandem battles and I just wanted to know what happened with the ride on your last qualifying run? Hope to keep in touch bro and great work this weekend.

Comment

LEADFOOT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OH240SE
            JR,

Dude u rock, ur really an exciting driver to watch and one of my favorites. I see that ur s13 has the non-functional digital speedo just like mine, lol.

My question is, can you PLEASE work some of that magic you have and get an event up here in the mid west. I know the weather is kinda *Censored**Censored**Censored* for it, but atleast nobody will over-heat right now..heh or maybe something with LKD in the summer?
            Chicago is around the corner in August, but who can pass up freezing temps and tandem on the ice. jj

Good Luck with that '05 bro

HAHAHA Yea i have no I dea the issue with those speedo's

As far as getting to the midwest I think they are trying to get some events setup for that area but I cannot promise.

Thanks for the compliments!
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Aug,6TH 2005 FormulaD in Chicago,IL ENJOY

Comment

Originally posted by Mr SEntra
                JR, what's going on man? I got to meet you yesterday with Daniel from PA. Thanks for being really cool and taking time to chill and talk inbetween your car getting worked on. I left towards the end of the tandem battles and I just wanted to know what happened with the ride on your last qualifying run? Hope to keep in touch bro and great work this weekend.
                Hey man It was cool meeting you too.

On my last run I blew my Intercooler Pipe off however that is not the reason why I messed up. The pipe blew off after my spin recovery. I had a great time at the event and the support from the crowd was amazing. I did not stay focused and made stupid mistakes which cost me a qualifying position. I am just glad to see that we are on the same level as D1 Japan in fact the level is so close it is now a mental fitness game as we definatley have the physical skill.

Chris you did amazing and I am very pround of you BRO!

All the other US drivers that made it and did not make it Good work I think Japan came here expecting a walk in the park and ended up getting in a battle. I have a feeling they will be going home practicing hard for February and I say to them that they better because I know we will be doing the same and it is definatley not going to get any easier for them to win that is for sure. In fact I would be willing to bet that we will have an American on the D1 podium by the end of next year. A bold statement yes but one I am willing to make.

Thanks for all the support everyone it means alot!

See you guys soon!!!!

JR
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
                  LEADFOOT!!!!!
                  Yea I know I drove like I used to drive 2 years ago during qualifying. Wide open not focused not thinking just Foot planted and driving yes that is fun for practice days but in competition that is not how to do it and I know that. I was focused and on point all weekend and come qualifying I lost all focus. You live and learn I had a great weekend and cant wait till the 2005 season!

Later,

JR
                  Last edited by j.r.; 12-21-2004, 11:26 AM.
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Dude!!!!

What is up!!...hey man didn't get a chance to talk to you after sundays comp, I have to ask you what was up with that track man? It looks like it was causing some huge problems on that first transition for almost everyone...

Frank

Comment

Hey JR. use that "LEADFOOT" to kick Mickey in the *Censored**Censored**Censored* the next time we're together! So when's the next time you're gonna be in Cali so we can go beat the hell out of some Mustangs? Oh, and Mickey, when can i get my hands on some of the new Azenis Sports in the 315/30/18's so we can have some real fun?!?!

Comment

hahaha

I think I will be out the weekend of Jan 15th which is a drift day. Which is a perfect opportunity to play around in whatever!!

Ill let you know when I know for sure!
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by ModifiedGuy
                          Dude!!!!

What is up!!...hey man didn't get a chance to talk to you after sundays comp, I have to ask you what was up with that track man? It looks like it was causing some huge problems on that first transition for almost everyone...

Frank

The track was fun as hell and very fast however you are right the JUMP in the middle was definatley a bit tricky. the trick was to enter around 100mph power on out of first turn transition let off mid transition to let the car settle then get right back on the gas through the second and third turn. But yea no doubt it was definately throwing us around!

Good to see you man!
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Sexy

Q? Why do you look so sexy in a racesuit? What is your secret?

Good seeing you at Fontana over the weekend buddy.

Comment

Re: Sexy

Originally posted by romanwarrior
                              Q? Why do you look so sexy in a racesuit? What is your secret?

Good seeing you at Fontana over the weekend buddy.

Ummmmmm I plead the 5th on the questions......

Good to see you too thanks for coming out!
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

When will you be back out to So Cal again JR?

When we watched you during the demo, you really kicked *Censored**Censored**Censored* even though you were down on power. Trust me, there were a lot of Team Falken fans in the seats cheering you and the rest of the team on, for real. Take it easy bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X