Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Photos

Hey JR, don't know if you remember me. I was the one taking all the photos for Paul and Edgar from C2 Powerhaus when they helped change out your cams when they broke (both times) on Sunday. These are just some of the photos...too lazy to post the rest. Just thought you'd like to see em'

Comment

i see carluch of the famous carluch motorsports!!!!!

congrats drift alliance and good luck for the following year !

Comment

J.R. my sister has soe couches in storage. Maybe we can go "free them" and take them to a party and have some fun. But seriuosly, when are you getting back to the east coast with the 240? and if at all possible, do you think you will be at any of the clinics for dgtrials next season? that would rock.

Comment

C2,

Thanks for posting the pictures!! post some more if you get a chance! You guys are awesome with out C2powerhaus, Ks Factory, LS Automotive and of course tema falken there is no way in hell I would have been on that track sunday...It was a full on team effort to get that thing back up and rolling!!

Thanks a million !!!!!

TOYCOMA,

COUChes ummm OK!

I will be at some DG events next year clinics I cant promise becasue I have to miss work to make them but we will see. Im always down to come help out and have some fun myself. It is all time dependant though!!!!

See you soon!,

JR
          www.driftalliance.com
          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Damn JR, that car of yours is beat! What are your plans for the 240 once the Mustang is done?

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
              Damn JR, that car of yours is beat! What are your plans for the 240 once the Mustang is done?
              daily driver.

Comment

Target Practice

Comment

WOW, you guys are harsh. I think it still has plenty of legs. Maybe just an overhaul and some new body work? Correct me if I'm wrong, that car has been driven hard and put away wet all year with nary a problem? I'll buy it!

Comment

I'm with XMP Guru... Target practice...

Comment

• I'll take it off your hands JR. $1,500 cool? J/K.

Comment

• Think of it, one HUGE bulls-eye right on the intercooler since it is sooooo open now and maybe one on the windshield............. a "few" beers, a few friends, and an AK-47....... what a send off!!

Comment

• its coming home to the east coast so he has a drift car at home. target practice......... you guys are smoking crack. if anything, he should give it to me so i can have a real drift car. or maybe not, but destroy it is the wrong thing to do.

Comment

• We all know it's the wrong thing to do, we're just having fun, besides JR's car has been called "bullet proof" before, i just wanted to test that theory literally!!! Anyways, With the Mustang being a few months away at best, he will need something to be running for the first few events next season. But we will see just how much sleep i can go without to get it done in time.

YO! JR, if i don't talk with you before the holidays, have a great time Buddy!

Comment

• HAHAH target practice You are NUTS !

The 240 is getting a amazing new ORIGIN body kit (http://www.origin-lab.com/as13.htm)
                              A fresh paint job and as soon as it gets back to Maryland it will be getting a new Heart that I has been being built for the last few months. It will then serve as a practice and Drift alliance DVD/demo car.

I will finally have something to come out and play with at all the local events I have been missing so much!!!!

That car has a ton of my blood and sweat in it and it will not leave my hands until it is totaled, impounded or catches on fire whichever comes first...... in which case it will probably serve as a yard ornament!

LAter GUYS,

JR
                              Last edited by j.r.; 12-27-2004, 03:21 PM.
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
                                HAHAH target practice You are NUTS !

The 240 is getting a amazing new ORIGIN body kit (http://www.origin-lab.com/as13.htm)
                                A fresh paint job and as soon as it gets back to Maryland it will be getting a new Heart that I has been being built for the last few months. It will then serve as a practice and Drift alliance DVD/demo car.

I will finally have something to come out and play with at all the local events I have been missing so much!!!!

That car has a ton of my blood and sweat in it and it will not leave my hands until it is totaled, impounded or catches on fire whichever comes first...... in which case it will probably serve as a yard ornament!

LAter GUYS,

JR
                                HOLY CRAP, that body kit actually looks good. kind of like a BN sport only not as flared out at the bottom. Any idea on color yet? You should do it in plaid? I dont think anyone has ever seen a car in that color, haha. You going to the party Friday at Topics?

Comment

Working...
                                X