No announcement yet.

FORMULA D Team & Sponsor Costs Saving Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do a group buy (usually through Pilot) and get a discounted rate for teams. Last year it wasn't uncommon to ship 12 cars to an event.

Comment

They need to have there own transport truck like that awsome falken truck.

Comment

Tell me about it. That would be a dream

Comment

But i here falken is going to have 2 big transport trucks out there for the 05 season.That will be cool?

Comment

Very, very, very nice! Thank you guys a million. Hotel costs freaking eat people for lunch, especially all the fancy lad hotels you guys have on the west coast!

Comment

Like FormulaD (ryan) said. This is just the start. No, we are not paying for everyone's hotel costs or airfare but most of you guys know we are trying our hardest to do what we can. With Marriott and Enterprise, the discounts will be finalized soon. With Pilot, we are negotiating a FD rate, especially for those that are not in SoCal we are working with them to figure out a way for all of you to take advantage of the discounted rate and their service. With airfare, we have made numerous calls to various companies from Continental to Orbitz, so if something comes back we'll everyone know.

Comment

what's this "hotel accident" that Hubert was talking about?

Comment

If you werent there, dont worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by The sheriff
                    But i here falken is going to have 2 big transport trucks out there for the 05 season.That will be cool?
                    They've had 2 transport trucks as early as the beginning of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                      If you werent there, dont worry about it
                      hahahahahah

Comment

Great job. Any discount helps and for them to go this far to make the financial burden easier for their participants speaks volumes about Formula D. Rock on.

Comment

You guys should also get deals with strip clubs , or at least a list of good ones. So you don't go to some hicktown with nasty strippers.

I know those who came to Chicago for RS*R weren't pleased with the one they went to

Comment

I"m on it!!!! Houston has the best ones!!! Go Texas Go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFD
                              I"m on it!!!! Houston has the best ones!!! Go Texas Go!!!
                              Oh hell yeah Let me know if you need a hand "talking" to them, and we can go take care of business.

Comment

Working...
                              X