My New Website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
    Hope you're joining the site to promote girl drifting and not because driftgirl is cute, becuase that is not the way go about it.

Don't tell me North Cali?? Hella?? Gees that word bothers me so much.
    No its not like that at all... I like to see people contributing and supporting the scene.

Comment

I joined because I like girls.

Comment

Im in, look for the newbie.

Comment

Hey girl! Site looks GREAT!!!! I just joined too~!

Comment

Nice site i joined to promote Girls that drift and i have a couple of idea's for the site also.

Comment

WOW! Your like a frikin dream. Your hot (hell your a MODEL!), you know your car sh*t, you work on your own car, you do your own installs, you own KICK *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars, your a GIRL drifter, and umm...your hot.

Comment

calm down boy..dont wet your pants

nice web layout chica

ill have pics of my c33 sent to you soon..i gotta tidy the car up...it cant look any worse

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                  WOW! Your like a frikin dream. Your hot (hell your a MODEL!), you know your car sh*t, you work on your own car, you do your own installs, you own KICK *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars, your a GIRL drifter, and umm...your hot.
                  You wanna sponsor her?

Comment

Thank you for the feeback!! I'm already making suggested changes and other 'little' things to improve the site and Forums....It's a new concept for Girls and I'm Tryin to keep it innovative and fresh...Before version 2.0

I hope to see EVERYONE join the FORUMS there as well...OK?!?!

***We are in need of more 'tech' articles, DIY tips, etc... ***

---<3 Thanks for the support!! ----<3
                    Last edited by DriftGirl; 12-17-2004, 06:13 PM.

Comment

i went there and i couldnt get beyond the pics of drift girl *drools*

Comment

VuDuDoc!! Goofy!! stop in and post up pix of your 'Soarer'!! gonna be nice seeing another one up here in Seattle

Comment

man....i been soooooooo busy the past couple of days.
                          My buddy got the q45 back together for me as i havent even had time to breathe. I got the motor for the soarer....too bad you werent around.
                          That motor is FREAKIN BAD A$$.
                          My Q now is on its VIP Work Shoes . anod out of all of this ....my damn digi cam has no stinking batteries! So hopefully soon i will be able to get everything squared away and pics up.

Comment

Working...
                          X