• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did that not get edited?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
      how did that not get edited?
      Good question...The censors did not catch a word I put before, I guess they don't always work.

Comment

well then *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Dammit.

Comment

well then *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Dammit.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-doesn't always work.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
            I also have a 91, but mine is a fastback. Not a coupe.

No problem, it is pretty cool plus it is only 5dollars. Unless your driving in it then its alot more. But yeah go it is pretty cool, and there is some really good amatures.
            I have been into drifting for about 4 or 5 years now. Since I was about 10 or 11. I am 15 now so...yeah about 4 or 5 years. But anyway it is a great sport to be in and hopefully I will see you at DDay5. Later.
            I have a fastback also. Red, with bronze rims.

Comment

wow, wierd, I've been to almost all the ddays, and I just kinda wander around by myself. It'd be cool to meet some new people at the next one.
              Thanks alot everyone for the information on the drift events. I am definately going on the 12, and the 18, if anyone wants to meet up let me know. Me and a few of my friends will be at both.

Comment

Working...
              X