• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illegalgarage
    I am pretty sure Pap's car is a 240.
    it did not look like it was RHD to me.

Max
    Don't be a smart Ar$e Max ^_^ . I know it's a 240. Don't be too literal about it.

Anyways... your topic has been covered before. NOW i'm talking if Rado is actually competing.

BUT! I did you see that AEM gave Papadakis a S2K for "drifting"? but I haven't seen it in any events yet, that's another story.
    Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 12-25-2004, 09:58 PM.

Comment

if it's true about AEM giving a drag racer a car for drifting just because he can run good drag times, then I'm PISSED about how RETARDED that company is. Good job doing your homework big boys, that'll be a good way for them to embarass themselves.

What would you guys think about AEM if you saw a pimp s2k with aem stickers all over it understeering around a track?

gg

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
        BUT! I did you see that AEM gave Papadakis a S2K for "drifting"? but I haven't seen it in any events yet, that's another story.

Comment

okay.... Anyways... What happened to Chris Rado?

No one knows?!

If so.... then..... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! ^_^

Comment

One of my friends bought Stephs car.

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
              One of my friends bought Stephs car.
              Sorry to be rude, but it's still not a Rado topic.

Comment

Hope you don't consider this flaming but......who really cares where Rado is? Certainly not I.

Comment

Sorry to be rude, but it's still not a Rado topic.
                  Wow, thankyou Captain Obvious....I was responding to what someone else posted..but since you felt it was your duty to inform me of what I already knew..thankyou. I can go back to the League of Justice and post my formal award for your excellence in the obvious.

Comment

off topic but that aem s2k sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored*. he was practicing saturday morning around 630 am or so at gt live. he didnt get sideways once. he should stick to drag racing.

Comment

^ you should know by now that the driver is more important than the car.

from the pics i saqw i think his s2k looks pretty sick imo

Comment

Steph is going to be running the S2K(AEM, Toyo, Honda), that was on display at SEMA and more recently the GTLive event in Cali, no idea when his first competition will be.

Comment

****Sigh****

It's been a full year has passed since I started this thread.

Big BUMP!

Comment

still no final answer?

Comment

It's been a full year has passed since I started this thread.

Big BUMP!
                              I actually bumped into Chris at D1, he was talking with fellow drag racers Steph Papadakis and Shaun Carlson at the event. Shaun was helping with the chassis tuning of Sam's Viper (a fellow mopar driver), and Steph was obviously driving. I completely forgot to ask about his X-Runner, but I'll give him a call after the first of the year and see what I can work out of him...

Comment

I'm glad to see Papadakis doing good these days. I'll be honest, I doubted him a little bit at the beginning because of his background (which is somewhat ignorant on my part). But he showed everyone that you can build the skills if you put in the seat time. He did crash at D1 but I thought he was drifting pretty damn good with that S2K platform (Alex also does an awesome job). As for Rado, never heard of him again. Guess drifting isn't easy after all. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X