ATTN: Miata Owners: JIC SPARTAN DE Type 2 Sus Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Miata Owners: JIC SPARTAN DE Type 2 Sus Series

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in the new JIC SPARTAN DE Type 2 Sus Series cat-back for the mazda miata in the Downey California area to be able to let JIC use your car for test fitting of the system. If interested please let me know so I can let Ben at JIC know and if you decide you like the cat-back you will recieve a discounted price. Looking for 90-97 miatas and also 98-up. Thanks.

wow that would be awesome... its too bad i dont live in cali

Comment

im intrested!!

Comment

I need a for sure answer on this so i can let Ben know. I'm not sure how long he will need your car for, but it shouldn't be too long. He needs someone to drop by so he can test fit the system to make sure there are no fitment issues. If you don't like it you don't have to buy it. Let me know and give me a time acceptable for you. I hope you can pull through on this.

Comment

i am interested for sure. i live IN LB and have two cars..so they can keep it for as long as they want...plus i am goin home for 4 weeks with the truck and they can keep and test and tune with the miata for as long as they want. so if you want mine let me know.

-jb

ps-for sure you can use it. after this weekend though..it has a date with the autocross course at JGTC...

Comment

Awesome! sounds good to me I need to get some information from you.
            Name:
            What day you can drop off the car:
            Car year:
            I think that sums it up for the most part I really don't know what kind of discount were looking at but, It should be fairly good. Thanks a million for this. I'll let Ben know as soon as you give me info.

Comment

JDM EUNOS..i sent you an email. so YGM.

Comment

tougemiata, I sent you an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                X