X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car in MAXIM Magazine!

January 05 issue, check it out! Page 41

BY THE WAY!

This car (my car) was STOLEN on the 23rd of November, if you have any info on it or see anyone selling a corolla GTS Shell or Tein type HA Coilovers for AE86 let me know-- colin@shift-lock.net or cfrostspl on aim

when the car was stolen it had buddy club p1 wheels in white 15x7 and 2" spacers in the back, 1.25 in the front (to fill the fender flares)

Ironic that it was stolen.

Comment

Have you posted this on other forums? I would advise you to post it on as many forums as possible. It'll increasing your chances of getting the car back, or aleast catching those who did it. Because there ain't to many of those cars around, and yours sounds like it should be easily identifible. But post it on other forums, chances are someone may see it on the road or pieces for sale on ebay.

Oh... and whatever you do hold on to that title, thats your proof. My dad had a car stolen years ago...1 of 500 ever made and he tossed the title out... so if he ever saw the car again he has no proof that he had owned it.

Good Luck though and looks like a beautiful car. What were your plans for it?

Comment

Thanks...I already posted it on 10+ forums and it's stickied at www.club4ag.com under fun talk

as far as plans for the car, it was pretty much finished, maybe a little engine stuff here and there (cam gears, cams, etc) but besides that it was very capable, Throughout the life of the car I used it for drifting....seen below:

all info / imgs at http://www.shift-lock.net/ae86

Comment

This car (my car) was STOLEN on the 23rd of November
          What penis did that? I hope he is caught

Comment

nice car.. i hope they catch the asshole.

Comment

on the light side of the situation...I saw that article, pretty cool! That was you getting interviewed right??? Or just your demonstation?

Comment

yea "variant" i hope your car gets found... im gonna have to pic up that maxim

Comment

Originally posted by Toshiro
                  yea "variant" i hope your car gets found... im gonna have to pic up that maxim
                  LOL, I picked one up because his car was in it.

The chick on the cover is hot too, so it's really not a bad deal.

Comment

Working...
                  X