UP - GARAGE Turbo AE86 retired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UP - GARAGE Turbo AE86 retired!

who else thinks this sucks? i love ken maeda as well as his car! he did sooooooooooooo good in my opinion he had more angle den anyone on the entry drift turn! well if anyone respects that car and maeda ken leave them some love here!

so long UP-GARAGE AE86

damn that sucks, i loved his turbo hachi. sucks its retired now. any info on what his new car is gona be? hopefully they use another hachiroku.

Comment

I love that car, and Ken Maeda is a really cool guy. I was talkin to him in the garage and asked him if it's true he was retiring it. He said they're probably going to, but didnt know yet what car he was using next season. I've got some cool pictures of him and the car I need to resize and upload.

Comment

yea i had ross translate for me but i hope he gets another hachi roku. and he turbos it too! the truth guy... hahah damn man your really pimp,talking smack over the internet... i swear haha let me find you..

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth
          I think you suck poser
          Surprised he hasn't been banned for all the crap he talks about?

Comment

It does suck that he's not going to be driving the up garage hachi but I do know what he is driving next season and its not a hachi. Trust me i've seen it in action in Hawaii and it rocks!!!

Comment

that 86 had a fully independant custom rear suspension set up... one of a kind on a AE86 as they come stock with a solid rear axle.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyS14
                It does suck that he's not going to be driving the up garage hachi but I do know what he is driving next season and its not a hachi. Trust me i've seen it in action in Hawaii and it rocks!!!

That's weird, he told me they didnt know what it was going to be yet. What kinda car is it?

Comment

Not certain if he will be driving the Sportcraft Car yet. Even if he does, it was only supposed to be for the 2005 D1 USA. The car needs to return to Hawaii so Sportcraft can drive it in competition here.

Last I heard, the D1 wasn't going to let Maeda run anyone else's car because they've already built up his image in the yellow GTS. We'll keep you posted as to any changes.

If you're wondering about the possible car, it's the S2000 powered FC3S RX7 that was posted here a while ago.

Comment

S2000

He's driving a S2000. It's in the new Option mag. Don't know what motor is in though.

Comment

The Up Garage AE86 is one of my favorite hachi's, sucks he's retiring it. I actually met Ken at Diakuko Futo (sp?) its a meet spot by bay bridge in Yokohama. He brought the Up Garage AE86 out to a meet. Really cool guy.

Comment

its unfortunate to hear about maedas slight career detour... hopefully he runs in the 05 D1 USA series... the Up Garage hachi was certainly a one of a kind car that provided us with crazy limiter sounds and stupid angles/speeds

- adz

Comment

Working...
                        X