No announcement yet.

fontana d1 VIP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're not important at all, actually you just got screwed out of money by a silly name and crappy seats

Comment

seconded.

Comment

you cali guys suck...at least you get to see professional drifting

i'll be lucky if i ever see anything like that over here

Comment

the vip section was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*...

Comment

i feel sorry for everyone that bought and sat in vip. I was sitting there on media day and it blew. So i sat on the oppiste side on sunday and it was so much better. Almost got to see orido face plant to. Note to every one were they set up the judges booth is the best view in the house.

Comment

the vip section had its ups and downs. i sat down at the end closest to the 1st turn past the fight, a few rows up from Amemiya and it was actually a pretty decent spot. all my pictures from the first turn came out perfect, no fence and same with the second(though they were kinda far away). i didnt really have too much of a problem w/ sitting there, but being closer to the judges booth would have been cool. you guys got to see sick driving, stop complaining. lol jk. it was definately worth the trip!!!

Comment

You boys just feel ripped cuz you didn't have my seat...my...WONDERFUL SEAT!!! RIGHT IN THE ACTION!

Comment

I figured out on the sat night that the VIP seats were going to be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, I was sitting right on the turn...had a great view, but *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was it rammed. For Sats JGTC event The VIP suite were pretty cushy though cold Drinks, sandwhiches, couches...great view of the pits and the track..

Comment

Working...
                  X