Ask ERNIE FIXMER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ernie
    I have permission to start "Team Murder California", but membership criteria is pretty strict. I don't really have any members or people that seem to care about it much yet. I have had stickers made. There are two types of stickers. 1. large size for official drift members only 2. small name only "tomodachi" or team friends stickers that I can give away to friends and or aspiring "team" members only.
    Ernie man did you say you were starting up a team murder in cali??? Damn it man I used to live in cali and hopefully get transford over there soon. Anyway man what part in cali because if I get the transfer I'll be based @ Fort Irwin. "Yeah I know Army sux but what can I say". Anyway man, what are the qualifications to be on the team???

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismo
      Ernie man did you say you were starting up a team murder in cali??? Damn it man I used to live in cali and hopefully get transford over there soon. Anyway man what part in cali because if I get the transfer I'll be based @ Fort Irwin. "Yeah I know Army sux but what can I say". Anyway man, what are the qualifications to be on the team???
      he was rockin the "murder" sticker at sonoma! And there were a few people from Murder in Japan over here... sounds like it should be in full swing shortly!!!

Comment

• I dunno thats a pretty damn top notch crew and they recruit from the best drivers....(Ernies psycho @ss is no exceptiuon to that rule). I would bet your gonna have to really work hard to impress that crowd. As they say in Japan ganbarimasu!! I know Iha (Okinawan Murder Member visiting the area) has big expectations of their prospects, so don't get too anxious guys. Do your homework and make sure you can drive hard and fast!! I have my little tomodachi sticker, (Whickh Im terribly proud of) but I would gladly step aside and say if you want a Bayside crew sticker you better get your shiny pair of balls outta the case, cause your gonna need them.....good luck to all prospects!!

Booney

Comment

• hey ernie how was the casting call, some people said it represented a jdm meet. how do you feel about F & F3 covering RWD cars and turning it into another hollywood situation with drifting??

Comment

• Hi Aaron,
            Lemme chime in here in Ernies abscence, I mean sheesh who needs that guy anyways (J/K Bro!...Ernies hella busy and I know he wouldn't mind me throwing an observation in here)
            As far as a JDM meet it was hardly that. The thing that was suppose to be there were Cars that were indicative of the Japanese car scene. Alot of the cars that were there are so far overboard and ridiculous that well, I dunno what they were really looking for cause I brought my crew Team Hinga up and we were and are closer to a Japanese car crew then most any around and certainly there that day.
            I'm sure there's a tiny bit of resentment about the way the movie might really ruin the rep of drifting, but the fact of the matter is that when you get to a certain stage in this life experience, your gonna see that the elitist mindset that several drifters and import enthusiast is ridiculous and they helped make it a trend so it'll fade and you'll concentrate on other things like where's the next set of tires coming from that are 275x18x35 (Yep my drifting costs me a grip for a being a nobody). There's life to deal with and not senseless needless dribble.

(My observation backed opinion and mine alone)
            **I say if some kid kills himself after the movie, it's proof that Darwin was absolutely correct!!**

Why worry about that movie when the most its gonna do is either one of two things to you..Cost you money to see it or pay you money for getting yourself or your car in it. Screw it, I'd rather think about when Ernies gonna try drowning himself again by chasing the steepest biggest wave again in a storm surge...(Man, yer nuts Ernie!!)

I'm sure he doesn't mind it cause deep down inside if you've ever been where him and countless other real street drifters that cut their teeth in Japan have been then you can relate to the dreams of countless others watching a movie and wishing that they had beeen there, 'cept he prolly just wants to go back. In fact I know he does cause we talk about Okinawa and home on a regular basis. It's all fantasy and dreams and there's nothing wrong with dreaming.

Wanna real drifting story ask him from Day 1 how he got started ....The unedited version adn then get a pen and paper, I think you'll find a real good story in it....

Well, Im gonna go find Ernie a bigger wave and go jack a set of Bikes for me and Cas to ride, so take it easy all and show the streets some love, but stay outta them....Wink-wink!:?

Michael

Comment

• well said, you little Hinga you.

Comment

• Oh lil' stinky one where art thou? Did You go back to the underground with that Booney guy? Heard you guys have been doing All kinds of, "Were cooler then the Car scene social things". Pajama Jams? MC Ball? Dinner Cruises? Whats Next? How come the rest of the world isn't invited to these soirees? Is it an Okinawa thing? ...Aw come on man we miss you!!!

Just kidding, see you this weekend.

Oh I have a question for you?

How far is it from here to Crab Nebula the third moon of Mars?

Drifter X-tra Fat

Comment

• "How far is it from here to Crab Nebula the third moon of Mars? "

If you look up in the sky on a full moon and look 3 spot welds to the left of the big red rust spot, you can totally see the crab's nebulons.

who the hell is "Booney"? & is he going to be with Ernie at Drift Buffet?

Comment

• Huh! What? Whens this. Oh Terry I quit drifting.......Sorry I ddint get the Memo out, but I'm getting more epahdural steroid shots in the back and seeing a nuerosurgeon again. Gotta be good to the back or Booney will be driftig the Chair with the big wheels......we'll see. I gotta take it easy again like Okinawa all over again...back probs...

booney

Comment

• Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
                      Huh! What? Whens this. Oh Terry I quit drifting.......Sorry I ddint get the Memo out, but I'm getting more epahdural steroid shots in the back and seeing a nuerosurgeon again. Gotta be good to the back or Booney will be driftig the Chair with the big wheels......we'll see. I gotta take it easy again like Okinawa all over again...back probs...

booney

Well then just come out and hang with us. Dec. 9th

Comment

• Uh hello........

Comment

• y0 ernie

good luck to you at D1 vs Japan

wish I could be there to see you in action. But best of luck to you!

-Franco

Comment

• Hey guys Thanks for all your support ! I appreciate you guys sticking with me through the thick and thin. I don't really get a chance to post on here a lot or even check it. I have been working a lot latley trying to stay afloat in this quickly growing, competative sport.

here is a easier way to get a hold of me: ernie@efmadness.com

Hope to see you all at D1 !

Ernie
                            Ernie Fixmer
                            Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                            Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• man i can not tell u how good it was to see u driving again. i have not been that excited for a while. lets teir it up this weekend. u were looking really good BTW. see u thursday. ill have to buy u dinner B4 u hand me my lunch. hahaha

laters

Comment

• who will ernie be driving for? and what will he be driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X