Ask ERNIE FIXMER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask ERNIE FIXMER Something!

Ask ERNIE FIXMER questions on this thread.

Do you miss team murder?

what was your first car?

what did you do in the armed forces?

what are u driving at D1 next round?

RHD or LHD?

dream car?

future plans?

240sx or GTS?

Is D1 rigged? (jk)

Comment

Hey Ernie.. a couple of questions for you.

1. What car did you practice with while you were in JP and what tracks did you guys goto? Any Pics?

2. Also, given the same situation the Japanese drivers were in, would the American's do as good if the tables were turned? Like if the American drivers got to goto japan for an America meets Japan D1, had 2 days to get used to the time change, practice, set the cars up for the humidity, etc.. Just wondering cause there's been alot of debate on whether the drivers could match up.

I know they set the courses up pretty crazy over there, with cement walls, etc..

Thanks man for answering these and good showing at D1 the other week.

Comment

Have you found the offtrack work (sponsors, politics, bs...) just as difficult as competition? How have you coped? Gary is an awesome guy by the way, glad to see you guys have joined together.

Ray

Comment

Is it true you have mad skills at DDR?
          I've heard stories!
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Are you the man?

Do you ever get car sick drifting?

B-Wurm

Comment

Hey whats up? I just want to first say that you are my favorite drifter and actually the first drifter I ever heard of. Anyways my questions are:

Can you post up an autobiography?
              When first getting into drifting who were the driver/drivers you looked up to?
              What car tests your skills the most?
              What single moment do you consider to be your greatest breakthrough to date?
              When participating at an event what do you find to be the most exciting thing?
              When you drift what skill are you most trying to improve?
              As a prodrifter what things make you say, "dang that guy has some serious skills", when watching another driver make their run?
              And finally, how would you like drifting to be portrayed?

Comment

do you have any plans in 2005 to go over to japan and compete?

Comment

Hey Ernie

Do you still work as an electrician?

Heve you started Team Murder California yet?

If you have whose in it?

What's your daily driver?

Comment

WOW!!!....its only been a day or two and already looks like a lot of questions!! I will only answer a few for now and then answer some more later when I get some time.

Yes, I am still an electrician specializing in the petroleum industry(gas stations) for my regular job.

I have permission to start "Team Murder California", but membership criteria is pretty strict. I don't really have any members or people that seem to care about it much yet. I have had stickers made. There are two types of stickers. 1. large size for official drift members only 2. small name only "tomodachi" or team friends stickers that I can give away to friends and or aspiring "team" members only.

My daily driver is a 1995 blue, chevy, silverado, extended cab (for sale). Maybe soon I will move on to an SC300 Lexus, gettin' a good deal on it.

There are no solid plans yet to go to Japan in 2005, but it kinda depends on budget. If I had the money I would go buy a car over there and store it at a friends place.

I don't get carsick drifting. I have felt a little queasy in the passenger seat of other "drivers" not drifters.

Competition has a high stress level that I enjoy. I also enjoy watching how other drivers react to that stress level. You could say I have fun with it. The sponsorship part I am still learning to deal with. Its never easy to see eye to eye with a sponsor and its pretty frustrating when the car is constanty plagued with problems. You have to align your goals in the beginning and help each other achieve that. Easier said than done.

Thanks to Alex P. I have recently acquired some skills at DDR, hehe.

I will post more later, gotta go slave away some more.
                    Ernie Fixmer
                    Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                    Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie

I have permission to start "Team Murder California", but membership criteria is pretty strict. I don't really have any members or people that seem to care about it much yet. I have had stickers made. There are two types of stickers. 1. large size for official drift members only 2. small name only "tomodachi" or team friends stickers that I can give away to friends and or aspiring "team" members only.

Can I have a sticker? Pretty please!!

Comment

Whats up Ernie you might remember me and maybe not. this kajdan i am still over here in oki. but i just wanted to say whats up and i am trying to come over there next summer and try a drivers search and we are trying to talk yasu into coming with us. you dont ever repy back to email whats up. holla back when u get a chance. laterz kajdan

Comment

So whats the requirements for Team Murder and how will you be judging them??

Are you looking at making it for 2005? And possible competiting as a team 2005 season?

Also are you only going to be looking at drivers already in the industry or maybe bring some new faces into the spot light?

Are you going to make another sticker for supports only??

-Thanks
                          Last edited by Wickdmarz; 12-29-2004, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Can I have a sticker? Pretty please!!
                            Can I have one to please? I will put it on my 240 in a heart beat. Ernie your the man, and your car is the car!

Comment

support ernie and offer to buy one you cheap o's!

Comment

Working...
                              X