No announcement yet.

"DRIFTING" Why do you boys/girls do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuz its fun as fcuk, looks awesome, sounds awesome, and it displays a level of driving skill unparelled by any other motorsport.

Comment

I second that, especially that last part.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
        cuz its fun as fcuk, looks awesome, sounds awesome, and it displays a level of driving skill unparelled by any other motorsport.
        you mean it displays a level of driving skill uparelled by any other motorsport except f1?

Comment

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
          you mean it displays a level of driving skill uparelled by any other motorsport except f1?
          well i was talking about the motorsports that are available to the general public.

Comment

well you said unparalleled by any other motorsport. That basically says every motorsport. But ohwell.

As for the topic. I drift because its just something thats fun as sht to do. IMO id rather drive fast as in grip but driftings still a great hobby.

Comment

We drift because it's fun. Why else would you do it?

Comment

Im in it because its the latest import trend... After D1 Gran Prix I was so hooked I went out my way to buy a Corolla and try to become Ueo... *rolls eyes*

Comment

I LiKe DrIFTin' cuZ iTz mAd Tooite y0! GeTtin' sIDe wAYz represent the StrEEtz y0!

I do it to improve my overall drivng skill and because its so damn fun. Over the years I've become so adapted to it that it's become a second nature to me - like riding a bike. I grip, I drift I like to be versatile. To me driftings like the martial arts of driving, pure skill.

Comment

F1? i never seen no F1 car drift

drifting is like the best of TOCA touring cars, WRC cars and pimp *Censored**Censored**Censored* Japanese (mainly...) all rolled into one. how can you not like that?

Comment

When I saw initial D. It got me into it. Straight away is boring to watch because you just racing to see who car is faster. I prefer to make a turn while going fast.

Comment

to have fun, break stuff, and have fun fixing broken stuff

Comment

IT PISSES OFF MY NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!

And when you do it in traffic when you're board, or when it's wet no other southern california driver will come with 50 feet of you. Which works out great if you've ever driven down here [practices middle-finger flip].

Comment

Scares my firends.

Comment

I love drifting because to me it seems to be an extension of your self, your style and your car is an extension of your self Its the truest form of freedom and expression in a automobile.

Comment

"if i have to tell you you should be watching home and garden tv"

i think that about covers it

monster garage is were its at

Comment

Working...
                                X