X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feint
    replied
    Originally posted by markeese180sx
    how do you mod ur ps2 to play jap games? i bought a ps2 in the states and moved to japan...sooo...do i have to buy an action replay/mod chip like i did for my psx? and where can i find one..or what else?
    You need to get a mod-chip.Your better off buying a Japanese console,they are lightyears ahead of the U.S ones.Don't believe me,look at the specs of the japanese console,its been updated and runs better.

Leave a comment:

• 240sr20
    replied
    Originally posted by lazi_nyo
    yeah, pretty dumb. xbox and ps2 are like windows and mac os. incompatable. you would have to port it like the game co.'s do and without the right compilers, you also would need to chip your xbox.
    so it can be done? or would it be way to expensive

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    how do you mod ur ps2 to play jap games? i bought a ps2 in the states and moved to japan...sooo...do i have to buy an action replay/mod chip like i did for my psx? and where can i find one..or what else?

Leave a comment:

• lazi_nyo
    replied
    Originally posted by 240sr20
    i would kill to have GT4 on xbox. i'm too poor to buy a ps2 right now, and I really want GT4, is there anyway at all to make ps2 games compatible with Xbox? it's a dumb question i know but hey i'm a dumb person
    yeah, pretty dumb. xbox and ps2 are like windows and mac os. incompatable. you would have to port it like the game co.'s do and without the right compilers, you also would need to chip your xbox.

Leave a comment:

• Rooney
    replied
    I was really looking forward to that game.

Leave a comment:

• 240sr20
    replied
    i would kill to have GT4 on xbox. i'm too poor to buy a ps2 right now, and I really want GT4, is there anyway at all to make ps2 games compatible with Xbox? it's a dumb question i know but hey i'm a dumb person

Leave a comment:

• soultron
    replied
    Tokyo3 isn't all that bad.
    I dig the vette in the intro.
    If I had any cash I might go that way for a
    street car. those things are low as hell stock.

I work at a game store and it's so sad that Kaido has been ditched. We had a drift session in GT3 in mourning of it's passing.
    Oh well, 5 months till GT4.

Originally posted by nightracer
    I read that they cut production for the game completely. Just a video man, I thought it was pretty good. Although I think the TXR3 intro rivals it. Here if you don't like that one you'll like this one http://www.streetracingdayton.com/main/sb-zero.mpeg..

Leave a comment:

• Feint
    replied
    Originally posted by Fc3SDrifTouge
    naw its coming out this year
    Lets hope its not like NFSU stupid TF TF movies
    The game is CANCELLED!!!!!!! They wanted to bring the game over because it was a BIG SELLER IN JAPAN.But they feel it can't compete with Tokyo Extreme Racer 3's price tag.Just get the japanese game.

Leave a comment:

• VRDjr
    Guest replied
    Why cry over a game with what will most likely be a goofy physics engine that says, "well, I guess once you turn the wheel you'll start drifting" and go buy GT3. Hell, if you don't have it already you can just wait until GT4 comes out. Both of those sound like better ideas than whining over yet another initial D lame chump game.

Leave a comment:

• Fc3SDrifTouge
    replied
    naw its coming out this year
    Lets hope its not like NFSU stupid TF TF movies

Leave a comment:

• nightracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Weapon X
    It's a great video, that's why it makes me feel bad I dont have a japanese ps2. If you've been to Japan and seen their wall of games compared to the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* we have over here...it could make a grown man cry.
    Mod ur PS2 or buy a JDM unit.. You know what they put out is generally better than half the crap thats sold in this country anyway. Sorry for the rant I feel your pain but I just wish they'd make the same games available here and/or make comparable games in this market.

Leave a comment:

• totoro001
    Guest replied
    kiadou battle comes out on feb 2nd, i already have mine on pre-order.. it should be interesting..

or, you can just get off your arse and mod your PS2, which doesn't take a rocket scientist

Leave a comment:

• Weapon X
    replied
    It's a great video, that's why it makes me feel bad I dont have a japanese ps2. If you've been to Japan and seen their wall of games compared to the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* we have over here...it could make a grown man cry.

Leave a comment:

• nightracer
    replied
    I read that they cut production for the game completely. Just a video man, I thought it was pretty good. Although I think the TXR3 intro rivals it. Here if you don't like that one you'll like this one http://www.streetracingdayton.com/main/sb-zero.mpeg..

Leave a comment:

• Weapon X
    replied
    It will never see American shores, that's what's wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X