MPs cracking down on skid racing on public roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chadv1
    the funny thing is, the americans are american marines getting busted drifting on their bases
    It's the American way! Apparently, the American mentality nowadays is that cops have to be killjoys that have no real contributions to make to society other than to issue citations to petty speeders and people who enjoy having fun in deserted areas at their own expense. Obviously making money off some guy who forgot to put on his seatbelt is higher up on their list of priorities than breaking up illegal drug rings.

Comment

^^I think that pretty much sums it up I think. Same situation around where I live, only drifting isn't very big here. They just bust people by using laser traps and underage kids drinking out in a field and kids with little baggies of marijuana. But bust the actual dealers? Hell no.

B-Wurm
      **Edit: My cential post! w00t!
      Last edited by Buddyworm; 12-31-2004, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Drifting is illegal, get over it.
        Its all part of the game, when you get caught get ready to get REAMED!!!

I have been caught a few times and i just roll over and tell the Officer/Sherriff what i am up to and they usually just let me go with a warning.

Max

Comment

Working...
        X