No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda's are ok for me. I keep seening too much Honda tuned up in san diego. I want to see other beside honda. Everywhere I go I always see a tuned up honda in san diego

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
      Mitshubishi

Mitshubishi monopolized in Japan. They have practically every thing electronic made by them.
      dont forget yamaha, they produce pretty much anything you can think of, save planes and cars...

Comment

I think Honda is just slightly ahead of the rest. They already made that one car. forget what it's called, hydro electric or whatever. The one that we are researching on how to make. Well Honda already made one. Not a big suprise to me since Japan is like...3 years more advanced then us. lol

Comment

Do you mean the FCX?

Comment

the dual-note, 400hp AWD gas-electric hybrid that gets like 70 mpg. cant beat hondas technology. i myself had a 90 Si Hatchback stripped down. more like a gocart than a car but thats why it was so much fun. and i love the sound of honda with a nice exhaust and intake.

Comment

yes the FCX. thanks dude.

http://www.hondacorporate.com/fcx/

Comment

http://www.hondanews.com/ and http://www.vtec.net/ also have alot of good stuff about what's going on with Honda. But of course no one on this board really cares.

Comment

I was hit by a honda owner driving a 92-95 coupe one day.. it had alot of crap on the car including dual exhausts..

yeah ... he ran.. and was caught about a hour later..

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                    http://www.hondanews.com/ and http://www.vtec.net/ also have alot of good stuff about what's going on with Honda. But of course no one on this board really cares.

*raises hand* Yup I'm guilty for not caring.

Comment

Hondas are good economy cars that are cheap to modify.Everyone has one the the owners are usually jerkoffs. In my opinon you are wasiting everyones time posting another Honda thread.

Comment

well you gotta look at it this way. most of you have problems with the drivers of the honda not the honda itself. when i got my honda it was not my first choice. but i found it for cheap and made do with what i had. it was a fun car to drive sounded awesome after a bit of headwork and nice exhaust and i enjoyed it. it was in no way shape or form rice it didnt have a spoiler it didnt have a body kit and it didnt have a funky metqallic paintjob. all of you I DONT CARE people need to get your heads out of your A$$es and get over yourself. just because you were lucky enough to find the car you wanted doesnt mean eeryone else is so lucky. 86s, Supras, 240s and any other light weight RWD cars you can list are hard to come by around here whereas civics are not.

BTW i also think you are wasting your time because almost everyone on this board is close minded
                        Last edited by reds13; 12-22-2003, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I am very much a fan of hondas because of their outstanding performance in pulling 240 hp out of a 2 liter engine, while making you get the most from your dollar in gas. They have very good engineers, many after-market companies that make pieces only for hondas, and unique designs for every car.

Anyone seen my post about my, "RWD civic project." ??
                          Attached Files

Comment

yeah i saw it. sounds like a fun project. have you seen the MR Mini powered by an H22 on h22a.org ?

Comment

Hondas are awsome cars, for DD or performance. Theres just to many people out there wrecking them. personaly, id take an AP1 over an S13/S14

Comment

I say fcuk all them hondazZ hahaha Just Kiding
                                i like hondazZ i was driving my bro's integra and sum turbo ford pulled up on me and was revin hes moter like he was all that.
                                So i was just seen how good my bro's integra is. Man that race was pretty fun even tho i like racein on turnes i guess a drag race just this one time couldnt hert. We were even all the way up till about 110mph that was when i pulled ahead by a car or two.

I give the b18 integra 2 thumbs UP

Comment

Working...
                                X