Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjuku Racing Announces 2005 Drift Projects

ENJUKU RACING BRINGS COMPETITIVE DRIFTING EFFORT OUT OF EAST COAST IN 2005

Orlando, FL - Enjuku Racing would like to wish a happy new year to all. The new year will be filled with many changes for both our shop and drift team. 2005 will find us moving into a much larger facility, giving us much needed room for our current projects and race team. Check www.EnjukuRacing.com for more details.

Our team will be very active during 2005 following both the Formula D and D1 series in the US. The Team Enjuku website, www.TeamEnjuku.com, will list dates for our tentative schedule and will be updated throughout the year with pictures, video, and event results.

For the 2005 season we will be introducing a second vehicle to our team. Matt Vassallo will carry on as our driver for the 2005 season, and will be joined by Rob Fleming piloting the second Team Enjuku car. The cars will be a 'twin' pair of S13's featuring the S15 front end and an almost identical build. Nearly every aspect of our cars will be retuned for the new season, and should pose as a formidable force in 2005. Also in 2005 we are adding a new transport rig for our cars, allowing us to be present across the country during the year.

Thank you to everyone who participated in our driver search in December. It was a very hard decision for us to make, as all competitors excelled in their respective areas. We also thank DG Trials for allowing the search to take place at their event.

ABOUT THE DRIVERS
    Matt Vassallo is a Tampa/Orlando resident, and is an employee of Enjuku Racing. Matt is currently a student at St. Petersburg College in Tampa, FL. Matt 'Back' Vass has been featured in Option Video, Redline TV, and other local programs. Matt has driven at many large events, and was selected top 8 in the D1 drivers search in Homestead, FL his first time out, as well as Selected as one of the top four drivers on the south east to represent the Drift Association in Bristol, Tennessee.

Rob Fleming is a Tampa resident, and USF student as well. Rob comes to Enjuku as a new addition to the team. His background in driving includes rally, drift, and auto-x. Calm style and constant adapatation to whatever driven, Rob will help round out our 2005 team.

Upon joining Team Enjuku, Rob's gave us the following:
    Dictated but not read.
    I am honored to have the opportunity to work with Team Enjuku for the upcoming 2005 season. The driver competition was very hard, and I am lucky to have been selected. I hope I can meet the expectations of the team, and also look forward to the upcoming season. Thank you.
    ABOUT ENJUKU RACING
    Enjuku Racing, Inc. has been established for over five years and growing strong. We began specializing with the Nissan 240SX vehicle and SR20DET performance. We have recently opened our doors wider and will begin to specialize more in general Nissan performance as well as other vehicles. We try our best to stock the very best in performance products - if you do not see what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us for it.

Hey guys im really glad to hear the news. Everything sounds like its going good for you guys. Id like to think that it was my advice in Bristol that made this happen for you. HAHA just kidding, but no really you can thank me later. haha Just want to wish you guys good luck.
    Last edited by Ben Schwartz; 01-09-2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Oh thanks definitely Ben!!! Can't wait to see you out there in your new car dude.

Comment

Working...
      X