Formula D (Ad Contest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D (Ad Contest)

Formula D has announced that all the magazine ads it will place this year will be Collectors Edition each with a numbered gold seal. The ads will feature one large, extremely powerful image per ad from top photographers in the industry including Drifting.com's. These images will display the top players in the FD series and show the quality of driver skill and talent currently in the FD series. Ads will be randomly placed in the following magazines:

- Modified Magazine
    - Import Racer
    - Diald
    - Dsport
    - TPR

There will be at least 12 different ads through out the year so collect them all.

Now for the contest:

Formula D is putting a message to all designers or anyone interested in entering, that we will be taking original ad designs from now until the Irwindale Finale in August. The winning ad will be our final ad of the year and be the final piece of the collectors edition ads. We will publish your ad in as many of the foremetioned publications as possible. Email ryan@slipstreamglobal.com for rules.

FD

Rushed ad concept!

Comment

I take it Primedia wont be running FD adds

Comment

I like to say good luck to everyone doing this... And Ryan I can't wait till you guys are in Chicago!!!

Comment

Working...
        X