Which suspension????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which suspension????

I was wondering what kind of suspension you guys recomend. I have the money to get Kei office but Im not sure if I want those now cause if Its hard to get replacement parts. I can get JICs really cheap but havent really heard how they preform. The up side to that is I would have money left over to buy suspension peices. What supension do you recomend other than these to. Just dont post tien, I hate tien.

Re: Which suspension????

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
    I was wondering what kind of suspension you guys recomend. I have the money to get Kei office but Im not sure if I want those now cause if Its hard to get replacement parts. I can get JICs really cheap but havent really heard how they preform. The up side to that is I would have money left over to buy suspension peices. What supension do you recomend other than these to. Just dont post tien, I hate tien.
    what car do you have?

I have an FC and im planning on getting an JIC Magic FTL-A2 its pretty expensive. But its light (bcuz it's, Inverted Monotube) and its stong. Its pretty stiff and i think it has a 15 way adjustable.

my .02

also, the JIC Magic Strut bar.

and thinking about the Eibach Sway Bars kit.

and a Rear-Toe-Elim.

after that, I should be okay. oh yeah LSD

Comment

in the following months you will be able to buy Kei office anywere.

Comment

Suspension always depends on the car, and I have no idea what car you own, or I might be able to help.

Comment

Well seeing as my name is jdmdrewS14 and I have a big picture of my car. Chances are that I have a S14

Comment

Dont be an a$$...

JIC is very good, from what ive heard

Kei Office, the same...

Tein... is a lower class then both... but still good.

I suggest to save money, Buy all the parts sepratly, Coil-Over kits are about the biggest Rip off ive heard of.

Comment

JIC is very good. Look at the new FLT-1's form jic. There under 1000 for your car. Hit me up on AIM, ill get you some prices and info.

Comment

I was just fu**ing around. Thanks for the info. Which JIC setup would you recomend for Daily driving/Drifting.

Comment

I have used JIC a bit and have driven a S14 with Kei Office.. and i have to say i preffered the feel of kei office...

Shocks and spring combos though are really what suits your prefferance.. try and go for a ride in cars with as many differing Suspension Setups as possible.. and u will find one that could be more suite to your liking.

Though kei office is renoun for their drift setup's I preffer using Apexi of Tein gear.. its a matter of prefferance and you really need to test them out for yourself to make the right chice.. but dont always thing that brand name parts will eb suited to you, your car, or your style of driving.

Oh and Tein is by no means a lower class than any of the shocks mentioned above. Infact alot of tein shocks are aimed at a higher price point and class of vehicle than JIC, as i said .. its a matter of prefferance.

Modz Out.
                  Last edited by Modz; 12-22-2003, 05:23 AM.

Comment

will do thanks again

Comment

GET THE TEIN RA's, THOSE ARE GREAT FOR DRIFT

Comment

WeponX just bought the new JIC FLT-1's. After these get put in, ill get some pics. I think for the price, these are your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                          Dont be an a$$...

JIC is very good, from what ive heard

Kei Office, the same...

Tein... is a lower class then both... but still good.

I suggest to save money, Buy all the parts sepratly, Coil-Over kits are about the biggest Rip off ive heard of.
                          what are you talking about....how is JIC better than Tein....Tein products are nicer

Comment

Originally posted by signaldrift99
                            Tein products are nicer
                            No, not even.

Comment

Working...
                            X