• Show
Clear All

Wheres all the drift comps in Canada we drift too

Comment

Wheres all the drift comps in Canada we drift too
      www.driftnation.com
      www.vancouverdrifters.org
      www.driftshowoff.com

A person who lives in California is posting Canadian websites to someone who lives in Canada. Go figure.....

Naoki
      www.Driftday.com

Comment

I plan on going to the Phoenix event and having fun.

Comment

Grassroots means starting and supporting things yourselves. In texas we have many individuals that put out their own time, effort and money to put on drifting events. At these events cars can be anything and have very basic tech rules to allow people to practice (no cages needed, etc).

It doesn't happen overnight, and it will cost you time and money. Many beginners have gotten a lot of practice and improved a great deal, including being competitive at the 'pro' level.

Meet others in your area that are interested, findout about renting a location, etc and put on some events with your own rules and format

www.Dailydrifter.com - excellent exapmle of what you can do and make something grow.

james
          ww.BubbaDrift.com

Comment

Originally posted by z28evans
            Grassroots means starting and supporting things yourselves. In texas we have many individuals that put out their own time, effort and money to put on drifting events. At these events cars can be anything and have very basic tech rules to allow people to practice (no cages needed, etc).

It doesn't happen overnight, and it will cost you time and money. Many beginners have gotten a lot of practice and improved a great deal, including being competitive at the 'pro' level.

Meet others in your area that are interested, findout about renting a location, etc and put on some events with your own rules and format

www.Dailydrifter.com - excellent exapmle of what you can do and make something grow.

james
            ww.BubbaDrift.com
            TRUE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by ALI
              TRUE STORY!
              +1

i love you

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                also if you dont think there are any amateur comptetitions you need to learn how to look.

www.dgtrials.com
                www.driftday.com
                www.usdrift.com
                www.dailydrifter.com
                www.driftshowoff.com

i know there are others. but seriously people, stop whining and at least try to get an "e" for effort instead of a "F" for crying on Forums
                Actually, there are so many events now it's not difficult to find one near you. I remember back in the days there are absolutely no drift events. Drivers like me, Alex, Calvin, Taka and others used to drift a little bit at Speed Trial events (the old G group C)and autocrosses and that was it. And we were like the black sheeps in these events and got scolded at many times for getting too sideways and being "dangerous".
                Hubert Young
                KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                  +1

i love you
                  lol . . . your a freak . . .

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
                    at Speed Trial events (the old G group C)and autocrosses and that was it. And we were like the black sheeps in these events and got scolded at many times for getting too sideways and being "dangerous".
                    geee.....that sounds extremely familiar.

"how was i dangerous, did i dnf? did i hit any cones?"

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X