ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WORLD DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIPS (WDC) vs. FORMULA DRIFT (FD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hollywood
    this WDC thing, I'm still not sure about. couple weeks ago I was at a driving school at TMS, I asked a few people from the track if they knew anything about how they are gona run this WDC. They had no idea what I was talking about. it was not even on their schedule, though from what I hear on this forum the event is scheduled for 5/27
    That doesn't necessarily mean anything...when I ran a drag racing series, often track employees were not briefed on the sequence of events or its' respective planning until the morning of the event.

I'm sure WDC plans to bring in their own staff anyway, so we'll have to see how it goes. I wish them and all the competitors great success.

Comment

• did you say wdc , hardrive live? or what?

Comment

• I just asked about WDC, they always have stuff going on there almost every day, so the list was prety long, including swap meetws and autocrosses. One thing the guy said was that is just a few days before the Indy race there, and they dont allow anyone on the track before a major race, they want to keep the place clean.

Comment

• thought this was interesting, found it while tryign to find pax factors for autocross...

http://www.scca.com/News/News.asp?Ref=231

Comment

• why dose WDC call them selves "the only true professional drifting championship in the USA" ??

Comment

• i just looked on their site and didnt see that, but i did see dodge, VW, and toyo banners as well as sony/gt4... this is starting to look pretty legit

Comment

• No more Hard Drive Live

see other thread

Comment

• >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  Last edited by FreeThinker; 03-10-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• this is an old thread that came back, didnt think WDC would ever happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood
                      this is an old thread that came back, didnt think WDC would ever happen

they still have a site??? not really updated much though
                      WDC
                      Last edited by conspire; 04-06-2006, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• If you noticed, this thead was a year old before anyone posted on it. It would probably be better to open a new thread then bring up old issues.
                        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• just post it in event stuff. no more drama, just events that are there for you to see/do drifting, have fun.

formula d is fun as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

us drift is fun, and kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

the wdc event i went to last year was fun, and kicked *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

no drama, just go have fun. everyone likes drifting, everyone likes fun, nobody likes everyone fighting.

go drift

go have fun

end thread.

Comment

• Random!

D-E-A-D Thread and was revitalized because WDC did a demo.
                            Demo's are cool but WDC isn't even a series nor a chamiponship it's just a name right now

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Peters
                                just post it in event stuff. no more drama, just events that are there for you to see/do drifting, have fun.

formula d is fun as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

us drift is fun, and kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

the wdc event i went to last year was fun, and kicked *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

no drama, just go have fun. everyone likes drifting, everyone likes fun, nobody likes everyone fighting.

go drift
                                go have fun
                                end thread.
                                AMEN BROTHER....

Comment

Working...
                                X