ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HKS Altezza D1 Car (SUPER STREET Feature)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKS Altezza D1 Car (SUPER STREET Feature)

http://superstreetonline.com/feature...02_hksaltezza/

Black paintjob + black f/r lights + decent sized exhaust = the perfect Altezza. Those arch flares are pretty nice too, I like it, quite probably even more than the S15.

Comment

thats one hell of a car i love the whole thing i cant seem to find anything wrong with it ( except maybe for the huge wing ) but it all blends together ! anyways thats a crazy A$$ car !

Comment

yea this months issue is a very good one

they interview nobutero
        they have a 305hp ae86 drift machine
        they do a inside look of hks's new car
        do a interview with akihito mochizuki (who is the main director of all hks's motorsports)
        and also go over the footwork of..drift...grip..and drag which goes over.. chambers... caster... coner weight etc..all that good stuff
        also asks signal auto to school us on what some of the best setup are...

Comment

it looks better in the option mag when it was white. those colors are hideous

Comment

sad to hear they are replacing the s15 with that i liked the s15 not a real fan of the altezza

Comment

i think if it was the stock black car it would be sexy. but when they threw those pastel colors and all the yellows all over it in an ugly set of graphics it just killed the whole car. im really disappointed in what they did with the altezza, especially knowing what car its replacing.

long live the S15

Comment

Originally posted by drftrconspracy
                i think if it was the stock black car it would be sexy. but when they threw those pastel colors and all the yellows all over it in an ugly set of graphics it just killed the whole car. im really disappointed in what they did with the altezza, especially knowing what car its replacing.
                the origanl color was WHITE! and they replaced it because the IS300/ altezza is still in production and the S15 isnt.

Comment

i know the first one was white, but if they painted it black and left it, i think it would look alot better. did nissan stop making the silvia all together, or are they going to redesign it?????

Comment

Originally posted by drftrconspracy
                    i know the first one was white, but if they painted it black and left it, i think it would look alot better. did nissan stop making the silvia all together, or are they going to redesign it?????
                    yeah, no more S15s. not sure what is happening. i doubt that nissan will replace it since they have the z33 and the skyline to fill the gaps.

Comment

i cant say that i'm a huge fan of the graphics, but the car is wicked as hell. definately a serious contender in the drift circut.

i'm suprised the altezza isnt very popular among professional drifters, its got a really nice design. is the front back weight ratio f**ked up or something?

Comment

well i talked with toshi(apex'i spokesperson i believe sorry if im wrong) and he said that the owner for HKS was pissed that they chose the altezza becuz the lack of aftermarketparts and no one drives them and the price for one of the altezzas is EXTREMELY higher than an S15 becuz there is alot of aftermarketparts readily avail to them

Comment

this is OLD NEWS. i knew this back in september 2004 on the option mag. also, kumakubo is gonna be driving a wrx sti, gen terasaki goin to an S2000, ueno is goin to do another different soarer. and thats about it i think.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                            this is OLD NEWS. i knew this back in september 2004 on the option mag. also, kumakubo is gonna be driving a wrx sti, gen terasaki goin to an S2000, ueno is goin to do another different soarer. and thats about it i think.
                            dont for get kunny's chaser and the fluke 180

Comment

Working...
                            X