No announcement yet.

sponsers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you must not have been to many car shows.

Comment

I havent been to many? ok

About 97% of the cars out there are not sponsored cars, but are people just showing off what brand of parts they have (or may not have) by running stickers......and collecting 'Graphic points' from the judges.

Last edited by DriftGirl; 01-05-2004, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Im not doubting you. But theres one shop around here that has more sponsered cars then, well they have alot. And most of it is stuff like, proteges, matrix's, tacomas....

Show cars.

Comment

Driftgirl check your PM's. Don't you love it when you send PM's and they don't get answered.

Jfwy you're probably busy. lol! Gimmie a hollar sometime. Talk to zerolift about getting a sponsor. He had one for his MR-S.

Comment

talk to small internet companies. Sometimes they are willing to give you discounts for banners and other such things on your car. Sometimes it takes some work on your part to press their parts for them, but it can be very rewarding.

Comment

Are you trying to get sponsored for a show car or a drift car. The two a very different things. For a show car its pretty easy to get something if your car is on the right track to what the sponsor wants to promote. A drift car has too many varibles one being the driver. If you cant drive you prbobly wont get any help. If however you can drive there is always alot of oppertunities for you to get hooked up. One good place to start is www.sema.org . Here you can find manufactures looking to sponsore cars for almost anything. Have a good proposal and your ussally set. When I got my first Toyota it was a peice of cake and I only needed a good proposal. I have an exelent relationship with them now and am looking forward to many years to come. Remember that when you do get sponsored that you are making a promise dont break that promise and other oppertunities will unfold.

Comment

Iv'e read the thread and i was just wondering.
                >>Driftgirl: Do you drift or do you have a show car?
                Pics/Vids?

Comment

ms emerald = rina???

Comment

my cars that are sponsored are all drifters at the moment(local ) and new car over in NC. Yet before, my car was sponsored i had to go through alot of hoops with major manufacturers and alot of contracts....kinda suked. The key is dedication and of course the "what are you going to do for the company".

Comment

I try to do All of it. I've got a Lowrider , euro, Drift , Import cars .... Car enthusiast

I did keep a whole section on my old site with my car info,pix etc... but We pulled it down in December for a makeover.

I'll keep info on my Car projects on teh MsEmerald site, but all of the
                      Driftin' Pix and vids will be at my new site (coming soon) >> www.DriftGirl.org

swifty949: Rina?

Comment

sorry, i was thinking of another girl over here that wrenches at a japanese shop. Guess that's not you.

Comment

Working...
                        X