Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet DRIFTING PRETTY - Noelle

Hey Everyone,
    Every week I'll introduce you to one of four members of Team Drifting Pretty. Team Drifting Pretty is an all-woman competition team derived from The Drifting Pretty Program, which is a training program for aspiring woman drifters.

This week...meet Noelle Ho

Noelle is from the OC and drives a white 1997 240SX. Noelle is one of the original members of the Drifting Pretty Program and has been drifting since early last year.

So yah meet Noelle!

Noelle, how does it feel to be among the first handfull of woman drifters???
    Nadine Hsu
    http://www.nadine180.com
    http://www.driftingpretty.com

Originally posted by NadineToyoda
    Noelle, how does it feel to be among the first handfull of woman drifters???
    It feels great!

Comment

hahah what do you mean it feels great?
      Nadine Hsu

Comment

Im from OC and i drive a white 97 240 also. Nice to meet you. Nadine, I talked to you at the last D day about someone on DP with a white kouki. Keep up the good work girls

Comment

Everything is great!
          I'll go ahead and elaborate for you...ha ha ha
          I'm doing something that I have a profound interest in, that makes me happy ..thus I feel great!
          Having the support of other drifters is great!, because you know that they are happy to see you out there too.
          Knowing that eventhough you still spin, it's okay because you're having fun and learning more about what makes you spin...is great!
          Seeing more and more ladies at the track makes me smile!...thus I feel great!
          All in all...I feel great because drifting is apart of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
            Im from OC and i drive a white 97 240 also. Nice to meet you. Nadine, I talked to you at the last D day about someone on DP with a white kouki. Keep up the good work girls
            Hello! Yup, that's me! Nice to meet you. Nadine kept trying to get me over to where you were on the track so we could take your car for a spin! ha ha! Cute car by the way...

Comment

Heres a pic my friend snapped of me that day. BTW I heard like 3 drifting pretty girls say cars were cute that day. i think I should start saying that around my friends.Ummmm maybe not
              Attached Files

Comment

"VERY CUTE!" ha ha ha! I like!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
                  Hey Drew, I remember you and your cute car! Noelle wants your rear valences btw!!! Hahaha. We got her kouki bumpers for her birthday...next is her rear valences...

Okay next question Miss Noelle...this is a popular one, what kind of events do you actually drive?
                  Nadine Hsu

Comment

You know we can have this discussion in person...hahahahaha
                    Wait...so you're buying me my rear valences..whhoo!

Let's see..I DO go to drifting events!!! ha ha ha! But I also drive autocross/Solo2, road races and when I get the chance or when I'm short on cash and need some driving time I go go-karting!!!! wheeee!!!! So, if I'm MIA at drifting events, it's most likely because I'm at another driving event that I isn't always available.

Some of the fun events I went to last year were the Solo2 Ladies School and a two-day school at Big Williow with the Touring Car Racing Assoication (very fun!).

Comment

How long have you been driving/drifting? Can I be the first male member on DP? J/K, Go Full Moon

Comment

It seems like we get that question alot. The first male in Drifting Pretty...hummm...very interesting. If you donate your car to the DP training program then I think we might consider it...ha ha ha.

Come Febuary it will be one whole year on the tracks and with my car.

Comment

Kouki bumpers are *very Cute*

Comment

Hey whats up noelle its stan.. not sure if you remember me.. any how .. Do you ever plan to go SR or Trubo KA or maybe super charge? What future mods are you looking at for your S14... Do you have your stock se rims for sale..

Comment

Hey Stan! of course I remember you Humm.. at the moment my SE's are all I have...and I think I'll have them for a while But if I decide to let them go you'll be the first to know.

I have considered SR and KA turbo...but at the present moment I want to see how I can do with my KA as it is. Once I get to a point where the power of the car is holding me back then I will more seriously consider one or the other. My engine is fairly stock at the moment...humm..actually let me repharase that...it is stock. At the moment I'm looking for more minor upgrades like intake and exhaust...the more simple things first. As for exterior, I want the lip for my bumper and rear valences...and wheels. For the interior, I'll be in the market for a new seat.

Comment

Working...
                              X