How to get sponserd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
    You have to spell sponsored right or they might reject you before even watching your video or reading your letter ...
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Theres a few sponsered american drifters. The way I look at people, working at a shop, they have to be loyal. Loyality is the biggest thing for me. Ive had to many problems in the past. Second, you have to know how to drive, have some experience in a racing series, and maybe a few top 3 finishes. And you have to show them what you will be able to do for them.

Comment

AHEM...and a car! (chas)

But anyways, my car isn't "all built up". The company doesn't really require it. They do require significant mods, I have a fairly modified car, but it's nothing to look at BELIEVE ME. I still have to make it to at least 4 car shows or races a year, to fulfill my agreement. But for $10K a year, I think I'll give it a shot.

Check out the web-site I posted, they felt I qualified so they did it. It's not a full-ride, pick what you want and it's your's, type of deal. But it is a damn good start from what I've seen.

Plus I'm at the point where I'll take anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
          righto

Bought that time, ehh chaps? ..........RightO

-End of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
            Bought that time, ehh chaps? ..........RightO

-End of the world.
            azzless chaps???

Comment

$10K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!

my car is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*, i fuigure i can drive and all i want is some bumpers, a diff and maybe some tyres if im really good for xmas!? lol

Seriously, sponsor me. im a cheap whore it seems! lol

Comment

Hey man, you got my support...

It's not up to me big-dog. Like I said, you have to fill out the form on the site. And wait.

I don't know how gung-ho they're going to be about it since you're overseas though. But anythings worth a shot.

Now then, go forth and become what you want.

Comment

For me to get sponsered, I would need to go to events and show the people what I could do? right? And there is a sight chance on getting sponsered right?

Comment

i hope so! why d'ya think i want to come over there! lol

Comment

Britain is rich in racing and automotive history,odd how it is so hard to get a sponsorship for drifting.

Comment

because if you are not born into the heratiage here then you aint *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

which sucks, cus i've seen a LOT of wasted talent over here.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTone
                          because if you are not born into the heratiage here then you aint *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

which sucks, cus i've seen a LOT of wasted talent over here.
                          No wonder all the Europeans are going to JGTC.

Comment

Working...
                          X